This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Console Gamers Agree?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any Console Gamers Agree?

User Info: TimeToSmoke420

TimeToSmoke420
4 years ago#1
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/64316205

Topic

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#2
There is just so much wrong in there, and you called Civilization an RPG, I just can't take you seriously.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: alucard7

alucard7
4 years ago#3
bluehat94 posted...
There is just so much wrong in there, and you called Civilization an RPG, I just can take you seriously.

You actually read all that?

bluehat94
4 years ago#4
alucard7 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
There is just so much wrong in there, and you called Civilization an RPG, I just can take you seriously.

I gave up at Minecraft.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#5
bluehat94 posted...
alucard7 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

I gave up at Minecraft.

I gave up at TC's name lol
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable

bluehat94
4 years ago#6
^Ha ha, I try to give everyone a fair shake, even people with usernames like his occasionally have interesting things to say, this was not one of those times.

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
4 years ago#7
inb4anyppcgamersagreetopic

And no I don't agree even as someone who has been a console gamer since 89 and has only played a handful of PC games his entire life.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: TimeToSmoke420

TimeToSmoke420
4 years ago#8
So the PC tab top 10 games isn't completely dominated by these types of games and lacks variety?

I think it is

User Info: Dante200X

Dante200X
4 years ago#9
Is there anyone else I can try to troll here? I didn't want to reply to any points that made sense
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.

bluehat94
4 years ago#10
TimeToSmoke420 posted...
So the PC tab top 10 games isn't completely dominated by these types of games and lacks variety?

I think it is

I don't know what you're looking at, but I see 2 MMOs, 1 TBS, 1 MOBA, 1 High fantasy RPG, 1 RPS (Role Playing Shooter), 1 First Person Action Stealth, 2 Action RPGs, and Minecraft.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Any Console Gamers Agree?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived