This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XCOM Enemy Unknown Angry Review

#21PerfectZer0Posted 10/14/2012 2:34:25 PM
Jukain posted...
I still dislike that he did a Let's Play of Dark Souls but never reviewed it. =/

This god dammit!!!!
---
I'll be at my favorite space pub, drinking Strongbow, and playing Bullet Soul. ~Cheers to you awesome spaceship shooter!!~
#22blankempathyPosted 10/14/2012 2:35:29 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Angry Joe is a pathetic excuse for a video game reviewer.

But not quite as pathetic as GameFAQS posters who create topics to say when he has put a new review up on Youtube.

I'm still of the opinion that it is Angry Joe himself who always creates these topics with dozens of alternate accounts :)

Still not as pathetic as the people who create topics to complain about people people he thinks are pathetic..
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#23vigorm0rtisPosted 10/14/2012 2:37:35 PM
blankempathy posted...

Still not as pathetic as the people who create topics to complain about people people he thinks are pathetic..

To be fair, that wasn't the original intent of the topic.
---
Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. -- Winston Churchill
#24EZ_711Posted 10/14/2012 3:09:41 PM
The guy creates something that entertains thousands, but the ones who can't stand him also won't just stay away and HAVE to make their hate known. What Joe did to these bitter people I'll never know.

On topic, I liked the demo. It's on my buy list.
#25SunDevil77Posted 10/14/2012 3:15:10 PM(edited)
EZ_711 posted...
The guy creates something that entertains thousands, but the ones who can't stand him also won't just stay away and HAVE to make their hate known. What Joe did to these bitter people I'll never know.

I've seen one too many people not buy a game and miss out because of his dumb reviews.
---
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable
#26EZ_711Posted 10/14/2012 3:37:35 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I've seen one too many people not buy a game and miss out because of his dumb reviews.

The same can be said for any reviewer really. It's ridiculous the kind of flack he gets.
Maybe it's the moustache...
#27blankempathyPosted 10/14/2012 3:37:56 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
EZ_711 posted...

To be fair that can apply to any reviewer really. Also I'm curious, did you take a poll or something of people to see who didn't buy a game because of his review or something? Maybe people should you know, think for themselves, before making a purchase.
---
#28blankempathyPosted 10/14/2012 3:38:38 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
blankempathy posted...

To be fair, that wasn't the original intent of the topic.

meant to say posts not topic as I was replying to someone else's post.
---
#29SunDevil77Posted 10/14/2012 3:40:01 PM
blankempathy posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
EZ_711 posted...

To be fair that can apply to any reviewer really. Also I'm curious, did you take a poll or something of people to see who didn't buy a game because of his review or something? Maybe people should you know, think for themselves, before making a purchase.

No, I didn't.
---
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable