This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a good xbox exclusive

#1JoakolartePosted 10/14/2012 12:41:12 PM
What exclusive for the 360 should I get: I already have all gears, the witcher, Alan wake(American nighmare too) dead rising, splinter cell. What other game is a must buy for xbox???
#2Vyse_skiesPosted 10/14/2012 12:44:33 PM
If I was being honest, Alan Wake is about the only worthwhile exclusive the 360 actually has.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#3SunDevil77Posted 10/14/2012 12:52:28 PM(edited)
Vyse_skies posted...
If I was being honest, Alan Wake is about the only worthwhile exclusive the 360 actually has.

So wrong.

How about Halo Anniversary, Reach, Halo 2, 3, Wars, and ODST?

Or Forza 4, and Horizon next week

Or Deadly Premonition and Lost Odyssey and Left 4 Dead 2

Or all of the XBLA games like Dust
---
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable
#4Joakolarte(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 12:52:15 PM
Vyse_skies posted...

That's a real shame, I really want to like my xbox, but with no exclusives it just kills the mood.
#5Vyse_skiesPosted 10/14/2012 12:58:15 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Vyse_skies posted...

So wrong.

Or Deadly Premonition and Lost Odyssey

- I despise Halo, so... no.
- I hate racing games.
- Deadly Premonition is an average budget game. Good story, but full of flaws and certainly requires a ton of patience.
- Lost Odyssey is a good RPG, but I know that old-style JRPGS aren't for everyone.

While I only own a 360, I still think the PS3 has better exclusives in Little Big Planet, Heavy Rain and Uncharted.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#6SunDevil77Posted 10/14/2012 12:59:12 PM
Vyse_skies posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Vyse_skies posted...

So wrong.

- I hate racing games.
- Deadly Premonition is an average budget game. Good story, but full of flaws and certainly requires a ton of patience.
- Lost Odyssey is a good RPG, but I know that old-style JRPGS aren't for everyone.

While I only own a 360, I still think the PS3 has better exclusives in Little Big Planet, Heavy Rain and Uncharted.

I was talking to TC, and you're obviously unwilling to enjoy games.
---
#7SunDevil77Posted 10/14/2012 1:00:40 PM
Ah, and Fable 2 and 3, tc.
---
#8Vyse_skiesPosted 10/14/2012 1:06:21 PM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
Vyse_skies posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Vyse_skies posted...

So wrong.

- I hate racing games.

I was talking to TC, and you're obviously unwilling to enjoy games.

You say you were talking to TC, but you quote me, and put 'so wrong' How else is it meant to be interpreted.

Oh and I do enjoy games, just good ones that aren't overrated. I enjoy good story games. Deadly Premonition was good in that aspect, as is Fahrenheit and the Max Payne series (all can be gotten off live marketplace). I found Alan Wake's story pretty awesome, and its setting was a good step for the horror genre, unlike the dire Resident Evil 6.
---
#9Joakolarte(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 1:05:54 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Ah, and Fable 2 and 3, tc.

I've been thinking about halo.... Specially with halo 4 coming out... I think ill give it a try. I never player halo reach, and I should really try the anniversary one. Just for good memories.
#10JukainPosted 10/14/2012 1:08:07 PM
You can't go wrong with one of these:

* Tales of Vesperia
* Lost Odyssey
* MagnaCarta II
* Blue Dragon
* Kameo: Elements of Power
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900