This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good xbox live arcade games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Good xbox live arcade games?

User Info: mikewu1

mikewu1
4 years ago#1
What are some good xbox live arcade games with decent amount of people playing multiplayer?

Battlefield 1943: Not that populated anymore
Happy wars: Hard to get into multiplayer game?

User Info: the36thchamber

the36thchamber
4 years ago#2
i was just about to list like 10 games until i saw multiplayer.sorry buddy you got me there
Lets Rock! Oh yeah its back.
GT-xNinjaScrollx

User Info: Joakolarte

Joakolarte
4 years ago#3
the36thchamber posted...
i was just about to list like 10 games until i saw multiplayer.sorry buddy you got me there

This...

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
4 years ago#4
Monday Night Combat and Awesomenauts are great. Perfect Dark is great playing with friends.
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#5
The new worms game
Kansas is full of good men, I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one.

User Info: JessofBlades

JessofBlades
4 years ago#6
peggle
Council of Rage
Queen of Questionable Quiches

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#7
serious sam 3
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: psycho42069

psycho42069
4 years ago#8
jessica73 posted...
peggle

Peggle is like video-game crack. Once you start, it hurts to stop! MP is great too, however I cannot speak on how many people still play it online. I haven't played lately.

Like one previous poster stated, I had a whole list ready until I saw "multiplayer" in the OP. Although if you haven't played it, Trials Evolution is awesome. Multiplayer races and literally tons of free user created DLC.

On the strictly single player side I would also suggest Shadow Complex. One of the coolest side scrolling shooters I've played on XBLA.
GT: psycho42069
Disclaimer: Everything posted by this account is pure fiction, and the ramblings of a maniac. NORF!!!

User Info: Prealienking

Prealienking
4 years ago#9
Trials Evolution

User Info: JessofBlades

JessofBlades
4 years ago#10
You can still get a full game in ranked pretty easily, peg party is always populated it seems. Peggle is indeed the VG equivalent of crack, probably played it every day the year it came out on XBLA >_>

Also Full House Poker is decently populated still, should be more since Fall Texas Heat started.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/dragonknight337/igorisacreep.png
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Good xbox live arcade games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived