This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone have the card with 1 Month Free, Free Hulu Trial, and Free Epix Trial?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone have the card with 1 Month Free, Free Hulu Trial, and Free Epix Trial?
3 years ago#1
Question. I have a damaged card and can't read the website locations to enter these codes for Hulu and Epix. Could someone provide the links? Thanks.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
3 years ago#2
I think youre the guy who always posts helpful information like raptr - Joe Danger 2 give away, or something a day or 2 ago I forgot about. Probably wrong but heres a bump for a helpful member.
3 years ago#3
Searching google but not finding anything...

I've never seen this card before, perhaps if we can find an image of it we can read the website off of it?
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
3 years ago#4
lokinineteen posted...
I think youre the guy who always posts helpful information like raptr - Joe Danger 2 give away, or something a day or 2 ago I forgot about. Probably wrong but heres a bump for a helpful member.

That's me, though not the Joe Danger 2 thing. I did just post the Halo 4 Avatar armor link and have posted other goodies in the past.

Deathx113 posted...

I've never seen this card before, perhaps if we can find an image of it we can read the website off of it?

I googled as well. The info is on the back of the card, which also has the code, so no one ever shows THAT side.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
3 years ago#5
lokinineteen posted...

That's me, though not the Joe Danger 2 thing. I did just post the Halo 4 Avatar armor link and have posted other goodies in the past.

Deathx113 posted...

I googled as well. The info is on the back of the card, which also has the code, so no one ever shows THAT side.

Hrm...

You're right -__-

We can try amazong/ebay. They almost always show all sides of the card..usually.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
3 years ago#6
Deathx113 posted...
We can try amazong/ebay. They almost always show all sides of the card..usually.

Nope. I've been through ebay like crazy.
---
3 years ago#7
I haven't had any luck -___-

Bump for justice!
---
3 years ago#8
I appreciate you looking.
---
3 years ago#9
I know for epix it is epixhd.com/xboxbundle
but i dont remember what it is for huluplus
3 years ago#10
ghkilla2012 posted...
I know for epix it is epixhd.com/xboxbundle
but i dont remember what it is for huluplus

Go to this link, click find your offer and on the picture that comes up it shows on the right side what looks like to be the url

huluplus.com.com/xboxbundle

it's rather small to read
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone have the card with 1 Month Free, Free Hulu Trial, and Free Epix Trial?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived