This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If GTA V comes out in 2014 and bethesda release fallout 4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If GTA V comes out in 2014 and bethesda release fallout 4
3 years ago#11
schmittycent2 posted...
I love me some gta, I tried fallout 3 and just couldn't get into it so I took it back a week later.

Hey Schmitt, you should try Fallout: New Vegas. It takes a couple hours, but once you're hooked, you are hooked.

Very solid game.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
3 years ago#12
Fallout 4, Not a fan of the GTA series
3 years ago#13
SunDevil77 posted...
schmittycent2 posted...
I love me some gta, I tried fallout 3 and just couldn't get into it so I took it back a week later.

Hey Schmitt, you should try Fallout: New Vegas. It takes a couple hours, but once you're hooked, you are hooked.

Very solid game.

Fallout 3 was the much better game.
---
Xbox Live - VISION ONLINE
Make sure to check out my youtube page for the latest music http://www.youtube.com/streetdeciplezonline
3 years ago#14
UnkownMGO646 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
schmittycent2 posted...

Very solid game.

Fallout 3 was the much better game.

Every person prefers one over the other. Neither is better.
I've found that the people who couldn't get into FO3 could get into NV
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
3 years ago#15
It is a what if, go with it, geez can't have fun can you?

Okay, what if the Xbox 5 and the Playstation 4 come out on the same day, which Nintendo Snes 6 will you buy?
The green one of the octarine one?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#16
gta v easily.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
3 years ago#17
Why is buying 2 games on release day the same as being rich?

Its something completely normal if you aren't 5 years old and live from mommies money and play Call of DUty and Halo all day long on your progaming console the 360.
3 years ago#18
Fallout 4, Rockstar's games bore me to tears from how boring and generic they are.
---
Desire nothing to receive only what you need
3 years ago#19
Weird O.O when i voted it was at 32% for every option except none which was at 4% but anyway id defiantly get GTA 5 and id wait till Fallout 4 was fixed of bugs and the price dropped. Why you ask not wait for the bugs to be fixed in GTA 5? because the bugs can sometimes be the most fun things in GTA :D
3 years ago#20
Grand Theft Auto V first, because their games usually aren't buggy as all hell on release.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If GTA V comes out in 2014 and bethesda release fallout 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived