This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#181StealthlysPosted 11/5/2012 5:03:13 AM
ITT Idiots not running for congress so they can actually change ****. Also Obama is winning, nothing in the world is going to change that. Also Obama is the lesser of two evils. Mitt is just...well if he wins, I'm just going to recreate another "national tragedy".

Srsly how many ****ing presidents win reelection? A lot. So yea Obama is gonna win lol.
#182SoF-RamboPosted 11/5/2012 5:36:39 AM
Stealthlys posted...
ITT Idiots not running for congress so they can actually change ****. Also Obama is winning, nothing in the world is going to change that. Also Obama is the lesser of two evils. Mitt is just...well if he wins, I'm just going to recreate another "national tragedy".

Srsly how many ****ing presidents win reelection? A lot. So yea Obama is gonna win lol.

Are you 'the joker'?
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#183BlueJester007Posted 11/5/2012 5:49:37 AM
RPGNinja123 posted...
SilentHawk29 posted...
Can't wait to get a potus in office that can't decide what he wants to do and instead just agrees with everyone.

http://www.roboromney.com/

Obama knew what he wanted to do.. unfortunately that included destroying the country even further than Bush did.

Yeah no thanks.. time for a change of pace.

Yes, it is time for a change which you won't get if you vote for either Obama or Romney. Let the independents have a shot.
---
Do you still beat your wife? Yes or No?
#184Yankeehazard191Posted 11/5/2012 6:51:59 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
SilentHawk29 posted...
Can't wait to get a potus in office that can't decide what he wants to do and instead just agrees with everyone.

Obama knew what he wanted to do.. unfortunately that included destroying the country even further than Bush did.

Yes, it is time for a change which you won't get if you vote for either Obama or Romney. Let the independents have a shot.

See the only good idependent we had was ron paul and he keeps getting written off as a crack pot.
#185BlueJester007Posted 11/5/2012 6:56:36 AM
Yankeehazard191 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
SilentHawk29 posted...

See the only good idependent we had was ron paul and he keeps getting written off as a crack pot.

A real shame that is. Still, Romney and Obama are not worth your time. I'm sick of people making this election an ultimatum: you can either get Romney or Obama... Wrong! There exist 4 other candidates who if you do the tiniest bit of research on, you'll find them to be loads better then the two bowls of s*** everyone seems to think are our only choice.
---
Do you still beat your wife? Yes or No?
#186SCAMaz0nPosted 11/5/2012 6:59:30 AM
Deathx113 posted...
This thread is now about chickens.

Hey guys, did you know that chicken is higher in protein than beef, fish or ham?
And you can undercook it without getting some nasty disease.
---
Anti-war, because war is killing and against Jesus (am I right, Christian Republicans?............only when Obama is in office though......)
#187Yankeehazard191Posted 11/5/2012 7:02:16 AM
TheArcade posted...
^By changing pace you mean to vote for a lying governor who carries "binders full of women". The very same person who said he would cut taxes for the middle class and the wealthy but he doesn't explain how to do it? The same guy who wants to hinder FEMA; all Romney is concerned about is depriving women of abortion rights. He's a joke when it comes to foreign policy.

Far as Obama is concerned I've seen job growth over the last several months, our auto industry is back on top and health care has never been better. On top of that under Obama's presidency we saw Bin Laden put to bed. It's disappointing some of you don't want Obama to succeed because you demand "overnight results" perhaps we'd of seen more progress if the right would have cooperated with him. You're fooling yourselves by voting for a dishonest governor.

Not only did Romney get fact checked by a journalist named Candy and embarrassed on live television. He also lost 2 debates in a row and took heat after General Motors tore him a new one. If he couldn't succeed as governor then he'll make an extremely crappy president.

Candy didn't fact check Romney if you actually did your research you would know that she pretty much saved the presidents ass. He never called the attack an "act of terror" and even if he did why in his U.N speech did he mention the video six times. The reason we found Osama is mostly because of Bush. Please do you research if your going to post bull**** like this.
#188Fierce_Deity_08Posted 11/5/2012 7:53:15 AM
It's hard to vote for either of these idiots. Grown men acting like little kids squabbling on the playground? These are the guys we want running the country? At least when Sandy hit, they are showing support for the victims.
---
Frog in the Moonlight.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
#189SilentHawk29Posted 11/5/2012 9:04:47 AM
Deathx113 posted...
This thread is now about chickens.

Hey guys, did you know that chicken is higher in protein than beef, fish or ham?
And you can undercook it without getting some nasty disease.

Salmonella...
---
PSN - Srikar || WKC2 - Jinto
My car: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/239/71newwheels06.jpg
#190liamx2000Posted 11/5/2012 9:08:48 AM
when will people figure it out , it don't matter who you vote for because they never change anything anyway , it's all just one big power game , I could see eric cartman doing this kind of thing and winning.