This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#191deimos91Posted 11/5/2012 3:20:36 PM
shawnmck posted...
^^ It sucks that your topic was modded but this one wasn't Deathx.
Can't understand why..?
If anything, both should have been....or neither, because they were pretty much the same.

mods cant do their job
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#192Deathx113Posted 11/5/2012 3:29:13 PM
Cadillacmuzik posted...
Anyone who watches tv programs to develop their opinion about their politicians shouldn't be allowed to vote. But Politics are crap anyways, the two party system is crap, congress is what you guys should be paying attention to but most of you guys are all idiots who couldn't name 2 congressman without google-ing their names.

I couldn't name 1 congressman without googling it.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#193crucialPosted 11/5/2012 3:56:52 PM
Clinton is the only dem in the last 40 years to get reelected,why is everyone saying that every president gets reelected?Rep maybe...
#194crucialPosted 11/5/2012 3:58:09 PM
reagon is the only pres to get reelected with the enemployment above 6% ever...
#195all_that_juicePosted 11/5/2012 4:02:11 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
kenmthefoo posted...
Says the Fox "News" sheep. You can't make these kinds of delusional people up guys.

It's funny... I keep hearing how poor and biased Fox News is when they're the only network actually covering the Benghazi cover up. Obama and his administration are a bunch of ******* criminals and I fear for our country if he's re-elected.

I'll just leave this here

forum.sbrforum.com/politics-economics/1989700-fox-hack-radio-their-parrots-wrong-about-benghazi-response-within-24-minutes.html

You're making Romney proud, he's counting on the ill informed low information voters. Step out of the Fox echo chamber every once in a while and you may actually learn what's going on in the world.

Funny how teabaggers want to condemn Obama for the Benghazi attack when under Bush we saw more deadly attacks on US embassies than any other presidential term in history.

http://www.thedailydolt.com/2012/09/13/donald-rumsfeld-asserts-embassy-attacks-due-to-perceived-american-weakness-we-then-google-the-number-of-embassy-attacks-under-his-watch/
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#196all_that_juicePosted 11/5/2012 4:09:32 PM
June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.

February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.

February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.

December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.

July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.

March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#197hak145Posted 11/6/2012 9:31:28 AM
election day! time to revive this topic!who are you voting for!

Go!
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#198DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/6/2012 9:43:53 AM
all_that_juice posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
kenmthefoo posted...
Says the Fox "News" sheep. You can't make these kinds of delusional people up guys.

It's funny... I keep hearing how poor and biased Fox News is when they're the only network actually covering the Benghazi cover up. Obama and his administration are a bunch of ******* criminals and I fear for our country if he's re-elected.

I'll just leave this here

forum.sbrforum.com/politics-economics/1989700-fox-hack-radio-their-parrots-wrong-about-benghazi-response-within-24-minutes.html

You're making Romney proud, he's counting on the ill informed low information voters. Step out of the Fox echo chamber every once in a while and you may actually learn what's going on in the world.

Funny how teabaggers want to condemn Obama for the Benghazi attack when under Bush we saw more deadly attacks on US embassies than any other presidential term in history.

http://www.thedailydolt.com/2012/09/13/donald-rumsfeld-asserts-embassy-attacks-due-to-perceived-american-weakness-we-then-google-the-number-of-embassy-attacks-under-his-watch/

The difference is there was not a warning a month in advance and denied reinforcements and trying to claim it was a sporradic event in response to a Youtube video...
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#199BlackFeathersPosted 11/6/2012 11:08:59 AM
Deathx113 posted...
deimos91 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
oasisbeyond posted...
I heard on CNN someone say that smart people buy Halo games so he said people who usually vote for Obama will be not voting on Tuesday and buying Halo 4?

Is this true?

Well, these 'smart' people put us in such a great place these past 4 years.

yes go look what he inherited and look now alot has been done

And? He took the debt and multiplied it.

He's made everything worse and now our children will suffer for it.

You're just a sucking racist. If Obama was white you would vote for him
---
Some of you have very stupid "Sigs"... :/
#200BlueJester007Posted 11/6/2012 11:13:06 AM
hak145 posted...
election day! time to revive this topic!who are you voting for!

Go!

Gary Johnson. Duh!
---
Do you still beat your wife? Yes or No?