This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#21PantherRiderPosted 11/3/2012 6:45:02 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Remember, this topic is about chickens now.
How do you fellows like your chicken?
Barbecue?
Fried?
Grilled?
Roasted?
In a soup?
On a sandwich?

Or, the mightiest creation of them all:
Turducken.

I ****in' hate you sundevil! You remind me of what i can't have... Barbequed chicken or rotiseree chicken that my dad made... i'm about 2000 miles away! and i want some good food not sandwhiches for ****in' dinner!
#22TrugamerPosted 11/3/2012 6:50:22 PM
All you need to do is to read Obama's own autobiography Dreams of my Father to know he is not someone you would ever want as president.
The sad fact is Obama was forced on us soley because the left wing media complex wanted to use the race card at will to guilt us into accepting the Marxist progressive agenda
#23SunDevil77Posted 11/3/2012 6:53:30 PM
I'm sorry panther I was trying to instill peace :'(
---
Kansas is full of good men, I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one.
#24methosagainPosted 11/3/2012 8:03:10 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
I heard on CNN someone say that smart people buy Halo games so he said people who usually vote for Obama will be not voting on Tuesday and buying Halo 4?

Is this true?

If Obama voters are so smart, why are so many of them on welfare?
#25jimm120Posted 11/3/2012 8:06:15 PM
Dillon360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Lol CNN, they're basically as bad as Fox News at this point.

CNN is worse.

Fox News may be biased, but CNN are biased ****ing morons who act like Barrack Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread...

That's much...... MUCH worse...

you...really think that?

Fox News is the worst type of thing out there.

CNN does have bias, but you can actually tell when they do it. But for 70% of the time, it seems like just good reporting. Fox News, though, seems to have bad, extremist, biased segments 80% of the time. big difference.

Just saying.
---
Worthy Indie: Trino - Shoot 1UP - Weapon of Choice - Your Doodles Are Bugged - Breath Of Death
Queued: You Will Die - Veks & Silence - Kaleidoscope - Olu
#26thisismyusernmePosted 11/3/2012 8:07:19 PM
Anyone with half a brain votes early by mail, and we all voted for Romney
---
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED, level 50
#27uwhawk09Posted 11/3/2012 8:24:10 PM
Breaking News today about CNN
The Obama Administration pays for CNN content

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2012/10/cnn-exposed-emmy-winning-former-cnn-journalist-amber-lyon-blows-the-whistle-2444190.html
#28Tube_of_NoobPosted 11/3/2012 8:24:55 PM
God I hate politics. They are all crooks that care about their own pockets not "the people." Romney is a slick corproate son of a gun who is interested in helping his friends and Obama is an Uncle Tom whos in over his head and has no real experience in governing anything. It really is lose lose for Americans. Wheres Teddy Rosevelt when you need him. Now thats a ****in leader!
---
"Luckys an old buddy of mine...and by buddy I mean the a-hole that ruined my Momma's girl parts."
#29WisconsinxpPosted 11/3/2012 8:27:13 PM
all depends on your halo rank.

1-40 Obama 40-50 Romey
---
Pata Pata Pata PON
March the Patapon Tribe!
#30shawnmckPosted 11/3/2012 8:36:10 PM(edited)
Tube_of_Noob posted...
God I hate politics. They are all crooks that care about their own pockets not "the people." Romney is a slick corproate son of a gun who is interested in helping his friends and Obama is an Uncle Tom whos in over his head and has no real experience in governing anything. It really is lose lose for Americans. Wheres Teddy Rosevelt when you need him. Now thats a ****in leader!

^ You don't know what you are talking about.
Romney gives a LOT of money to charity, as opposed to Obama (& most Democrats) who give nothing to charity and expect the Government (tax-payers) to give everything.
Not to mention that once an employee of his had a daughter go missing, & Romney paid all of his employees to look for the girl. She was found within a day.
Romney is actually a very generous individual.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/romney_the_giver_7nLMOZGuIo2zq1LmrNInjN