This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#201ThirtyThr33Posted 11/6/2012 11:22:05 AM
SubSeenix posted...
oasisbeyond posted...
I heard on CNN someone say that smart people buy Halo games so he said people who usually vote for Obama will be not voting on Tuesday and buying Halo 4?

Is this true?

5 year olds aren't allowed to vote am i right?

And those are the people who buy copy+paste garbage like Halo(and CoD)

Except, Halo 4 is very much different from its predecessors. Try not to assume things too often. I don't like sounding cliche, but you and I both know what they say about assuming.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#202all_that_juicePosted 11/6/2012 11:30:08 AM
The stand down order was proven false. Just before the attack there was group outside the embassy protesting the video. Besides what good does it do you when presidents label an attack a 'terrorist attack?' During the Bush term that buzzword became popular. Now its stuck in your brain and you're expecting that its the president's duty to say it. As far I'm concerned a deadly attack is a deadly attack. By definition almost any attack is a terrorist attack. If a guy shoots up a mall that's a terror attack. All it really is is a buzzword. I don't need the president to qualify an attack with any buzzwords for me. I can figure it out for myself. BTW he did say act of terror in his speech the next day. What else did you want him to say?
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#203all_that_juicePosted 11/6/2012 11:49:07 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/485120_491083067580230_286678225_n.jpg

LOL just saw this. Even the rest of the world knows what's up. What is with the Republican party thinking they're smarter than the rest of the world? Breaking news: you aren't!
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#204natevinesPosted 11/6/2012 11:51:57 AM
crucial posted...
reagon is the only pres to get reelected with the enemployment above 6% ever...

FDR, genius?
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#205Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/6/2012 11:56:53 AM(edited)
bluehat94 posted...
Lol CNN, they're basically as bad as Fox News at this point.

Most news media is actually fiction. Elections are just reality TV programming.
#206all_that_juicePosted 11/6/2012 11:58:59 AM(edited)
bluehat94 posted...

Umm... where are you getting that from? No, I don't think there were any studies done showing CNN viewers are the least informed Americans. Can't say the same for Fox news though. LOL@faux news viewers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/fox-news-less-informed-new-study_n_1538914.html
---
#207DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/6/2012 12:23:59 PM
all_that_juice posted...
bluehat94 posted...

Umm... where are you getting that from? No, I don't think there were any studies done showing CNN viewers are the least informed Americans. Can't say the same for Fox news though. LOL@faux news viewers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/fox-news-less-informed-new-study_n_1538914.html

I'm sure the study had no bias at all. They asked questions and the "answers" were liberal rhetoric.
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#208TBONE_OGPosted 11/6/2012 12:34:50 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/485120_491083067580230_286678225_n.jpg

LOL just saw this. Even the rest of the world knows what's up. What is with the Republican party thinking they're smarter than the rest of the world? Breaking news: you aren't!

Why on earth do you think other nations would want the better man as POTUS?

No, they don't. They want the push over Obama so the USA continues to be weak. The rest of the world is not the USA, but Obama is trying to make us that way.

We've got some real winners in this topic...

Go Halo 4! Make Obama lose!
---
Always O.G.
#209all_that_juicePosted 11/6/2012 12:59:45 PM
Let me guess you're one of those conspiracy theorists who had an aneurysm when you saw the picture of Obama bowing in front of other world leaders. As if bowing isn't just something you'd do to show respect and is instead somehow a "sign of weakness." You're one of those people who think the president is the "king of the world," instead of just the leader of our country. You think it's the president's job to bully other countries to get what he wants rather than make friends with them so they'll want to compromise with us. Well I like respectful people. If I saw someone bowing I would see that as a sign of respect and be more likely to want to work with him. Just like I don't like people who stick their noses where they don't belong too much I don't want my govt. needlessly sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong all the time, and I never liked bullies. That's not how I want to be represented to the rest of the world.
---
#210Gurn BlanstonPosted 11/6/2012 1:13:04 PM
I don't want my govt. needlessly sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong all the time

Obamacare anyone?