This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#211aDominationPosted 11/6/2012 1:14:31 PM
America needs a good old fasion dictator.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
#212TBONE_OGPosted 11/6/2012 1:17:07 PM
Let me guess you're one of those conspiracy theorists who had an aneurysm when you saw the picture of Obama bowing in front of other world leaders. As if bowing isn't just something you'd do to show respect and is instead somehow a "sign of weakness." You're one of those people who think the president is the "king of the world," instead of just the leader of our country. You think it's the president's job to bully other countries to get what he wants rather than make friends with them so they'll want to compromise with us. Well I like respectful people. If I saw someone bowing I would see that as a sign of respect and be more likely to want to work with him. Just like I don't like people who stick their noses where they don't belong too much I don't want my govt. needlessly sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong all the time, and I never liked bullies. That's not how I want to be represented to the rest of the world.

Stop guessing. It's not flattering.

Sorry you were troubled by bullies. They have therapists to help with that. Good luck.
---
Always O.G.
#213all_that_juicePosted 11/6/2012 1:21:39 PM
Gurn Blanston posted...
I don't want my govt. needlessly sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong all the time

Obamacare anyone?

The govt. has always socialized services that meet basic human needs. A lot of services are socialized and you don't even think about it. You're ok with socializing law enforcement, fire department, the post office, parks, libaries, but not healthcare? So why does healthcare needs to stay privatized when all those other services are ok to socialize? Health care is as much a basic human need as any of them.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#214DumpsterMcNuggetsPosted 11/6/2012 1:23:05 PM
pkmastah15 posted...
Anyone want some chicken?

Me want some of dem Popeyes.

I'll take a few pieces. Don't forget to also put out their great sides(including red beans and rice) for everyone who comes over, as well. Sad this thread has drifted away from chicken, and towards blah politics....
---
np: Extm. G 3(PS2), Yoshi Island(SNES), Kirby Pnbl. Land(GB)
quest to 100% YI: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/588740-super-mario-world-2-yoshis-island/63984893
#215all_that_juicePosted 11/6/2012 1:32:09 PM
So giving your own fellow countrymen healthcare is evil, but bombing thousands of poor, innocent foreign people in third world countries because we don't like their dictator is righteous and good?
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#216DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/6/2012 1:44:54 PM
all_that_juice posted...
So giving your own fellow countrymen healthcare is evil, but bombing thousands of poor, innocent foreign people in third world countries because we don't like their dictator is righteous and good?

no, government takeover of industry and central planning is wrong. your belief that we should leave genocidal dictators to their own devices is evil.
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#217Runner_stylePosted 11/6/2012 1:46:14 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Lightgamer posted...
The other day I seen a chicken on the side of the freeway getting ready to cross.

But why would he cross the road?

This thread is now about chickens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPIpdYl-98U
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#218Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/6/2012 1:53:04 PM
all_that_juice posted...
Let me guess you're one of those conspiracy theorists who had an aneurysm when you saw the picture of Obama bowing in front of other world leaders. As if bowing isn't just something you'd do to show respect and is instead somehow a "sign of weakness." You're one of those people who think the president is the "king of the world," instead of just the leader of our country. You think it's the president's job to bully other countries to get what he wants rather than make friends with them so they'll want to compromise with us. Well I like respectful people. If I saw someone bowing I would see that as a sign of respect and be more likely to want to work with him. Just like I don't like people who stick their noses where they don't belong too much I don't want my govt. needlessly sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong all the time, and I never liked bullies. That's not how I want to be represented to the rest of the world.

I personally think the President is just a figurehead rotated every few years to create a illusion of representative democracy. Most of America is a fabrication by mass media, politics included.
#219BlackFeathersPosted 11/7/2012 7:33:00 AM
I'm so happy Obama won. I hope all you racist bastards dissing Obama are on the verge of bursting in tears this morning ! :)
---
Some of you have very stupid "Sigs"... :/
#220BlueJester007Posted 11/7/2012 7:34:47 AM
The irony of this topic is priceless.
---
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis