This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#221SunDevil77Posted 11/7/2012 6:35:25 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
I'm so happy Obama won. I hope all you racist bastards dissing Obama are on the verge of bursting in tears this morning ! :)

Who was racist towards him?
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#222pblimp360Posted 11/7/2012 6:51:05 AM
I told you people that our President had this. Now I'm enjoying Halo AND the election results.

Life is good. ^_^
---
#Halo 4
#223BlueJester007Posted 11/7/2012 6:51:26 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
I'm so happy Obama won. I hope all you racist bastards dissing Obama are on the verge of bursting in tears this morning ! :)

Racists.
---
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis
#224SunDevil77Posted 11/7/2012 6:56:51 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...

Racists.

I guess lol, I didn't see any here.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#225all_that_juicePosted 11/7/2012 10:24:25 AM(edited)
You repugs want to isolate us and alienate the rest of the world. You say the rest of the world is "laughing at us." Doesn't look like they're laughing to me. Looks like they're celebrating WITH us. You talk about American this, un-American that. Guess what? You don't get to decide what constitutes "being American" anymore. I am happy to be on the side of the rest of the world. The better Americans have spoken and I'm glad to be on the winning side.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/07/world-reacts-to-obama-win_n_2087970.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die