This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#31bluehat94Posted 11/3/2012 7:36:09 PM
thisismyusernme posted...
Anyone with half a brain votes early by mail, and we all voted for Romney

This post is a contradiction.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#32crunchb3rryPosted 11/3/2012 7:36:27 PM
"If Obama voters are so smart, why are so many of them on welfare?"

Because Republicans would rather the poor just died, but then who would mow their lawn or take care of their kids when they're out playing tennis?

Stereotypes go both ways, dude.
#33jjg737Posted 11/3/2012 7:37:17 PM
I like chicken in my soup.
#34all_that_juicePosted 11/3/2012 7:44:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35SunDevil77Posted 11/3/2012 7:39:24 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Remember, this topic is about chickens now.
How do you fellows like your chicken?
Barbecue?
Fried?
Grilled?
Roasted?
In a soup?
On a sandwich?

Or, the mightiest creation of them all:
Turducken.

Well, Sundevil77, give me a big ol chicken breast between a crispy, toasted bun, slathered with BBQ sauce and some cole slaw to top it off, and you have one happy man.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#36squarex8264Posted 11/3/2012 7:39:56 PM
jjg737 posted...
I like chicken in my soup.

I read that as "I like children in my soup"...
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
#37all_that_juicePosted 11/3/2012 7:45:07 PM
George Bush ranked 2nd worst president of all time behind Nixon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Rasmussen_Reports_poll

He got re-elected. If the 2nd worst prez of all time can get re-elected then Obama deserves to get re-elected too.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#38CyricsServantPosted 11/3/2012 7:50:21 PM(edited)
all_that_juice posted...
George Bush ranked 2nd worst president of all time behind Nixon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Rasmussen_Reports_poll

Waaah? Nixon's the lowest? He even lost to that **** hair, Andrew Jackson? What the ****, people?
#39Burn-the-lightPosted 11/3/2012 7:47:34 PM
American politics confuses me, so glad I'm English where the political voting system is simple. Vote Conservative, wait for them to f*** the country up. Vote Labour, wait for them to get blamed for not fixing the country fast enough. Vote Conservative... Rinse and repeat.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.
#40CyricsServantPosted 11/3/2012 7:49:53 PM
Burn-the-light posted...
American politics confuses me, so glad I'm English where the political voting system is simple. Vote Conservative, wait for them to f*** the country up. Vote Labour, wait for them to get blamed for not fixing the country fast enough. Vote Conservative... Rinse and repeat.

I dunno, it seems like you have a pretty good grasp of American politics to me.