This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#51shawnmckPosted 11/3/2012 8:32:34 PM
randomweirdo posted...
shawnmck posted...
Tube_of_Noob posted...
God I hate politics. They are all crooks that care about their own pockets not "the people." Romney is a slick corproate son of a gun who is interested in helping his friends and Obama is an Uncle Tom whos in over his head and has no real experience in governing anything. It really is lose lose for Americans. Wheres Teddy Rosevelt when you need him. Now thats a ****in leader!

^ You don't know what you are talking about.
Romney gives a LOT of money to charity, as opposed to Obama (& most Democrats) who give nothing to charity and expect the Government (tax-payers) to give everything.
Not to mention that once an employee of his had a daughter go missing, & Romney paid all of his employees to look for the girl. She was found within a day.
Romney is actually a very generous individual.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/romney_the_giver_7nLMOZGuIo2zq1LmrNInjN

Oh yes, because giving to charity makes a person so good and they'd never kick a dog or anything like that.

I don't care what sort of person he is, what I care about is how he's going to get this country out of debt and fix the problems we have. He has yet to give a solid answer on this. From the looks of things, he's just going to run us further into debt than we already are.

More than any other election this one definitely is voting for the lesser of two evils. Both candidates suck.

So, Romney "kicks dogs" now too ?
I suppose the next thing you Leftists are going to accuse him of is eating babies or something..?
All you Leftists have is cheap name-calling & bullying, cause you can't actually run on your policies, because they are unpopular & don't work.
So you make crap up that is not true....
"Romney doesn't pay taxes"....which has been proven to be a lie
"He only cares about the rich"....another lie
"Wants kids to go hungry"....
"Wants to kick old people off their medicine & off health-care"
....more lies.
"Wants to dirty the air & water"....& etc.
And now....he likes to "kick dogs"

Do you even hear the crap that spews out of your mouth ?
It's like someone comes up with a lie, and you just suck it up & regurgitate them.
Seriously, WTF ?
#52lanifPosted 11/3/2012 8:33:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#53TBONE_OGPosted 11/3/2012 8:33:47 PM
George Bush ranked 2nd worst president of all time behind Nixon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Rasmussen_Reports_poll

He got re-elected. If the 2nd worst prez of all time can get re-elected then Obama deserves to get re-elected too.

LOL.

Citing wikipedia? LOL.

Polls? LOL.

I bet the majority of people polled don't even remember the past presidents. And John Tyler was terrible!

Man, the only person talking sense is shawnmck.

Obama doesn't deserve a 2nd term. He promised change and hope and did nothing but worsen our state in the world.

Look, I like Obama, I think he's a cool guy. But the dude's a celeb, nothing more and should not be the POTUS.
---
Always O.G.
T-BONE on EPIC forums
#54LesserAngelPosted 11/3/2012 8:34:01 PM
As for that poll, it was taken by randomly selected adults, it was basically a popularity contest... then again, that's what it seems like the election is anyways.
#55CyricsServantPosted 11/3/2012 8:41:46 PM(edited)
shawnmck posted...
Most (not all) Republicans & Conservatives are Constitutionalists...which means that they want to adhere to the Constitution and limit the size of the Government.
Democrats want to do away with the Constitution because it's purpose is to limit what Government does, which contradicts with their policies of a Government that is in charge of everything.

Lol. Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you watch too much Hannity. Your perception of our political parties doesn't seem to have any basis in reality.

That's not to say that Bush didn't screw up, because he did. He screwed up with . . . bailing out corporations

Because saving millions of American jobs and corporations was a huge screw up . . . right.

Obama replaces both Bush & Nixon as the "worst president ever"...
And you conveniently neglected to mention Jimmy Carter, who was actually even worse, and Obama is tied with him as being the worst.

None of those men would make my top four worst presidents list, so I'm not sure what you're talking about when you see I conveniently forgot Carter.
#56poopninjamvc3mkPosted 11/3/2012 8:40:21 PM
LesserAngel posted...
randomweirdo posted...
shawnmck posted...
Tube_of_Noob posted...
God I hate politics. They are all crooks that care about their own pockets not "the people." Romney is a slick corproate son of a gun who is interested in helping his friends and Obama is an Uncle Tom whos in over his head and has no real experience in governing anything. It really is lose lose for Americans. Wheres Teddy Rosevelt when you need him. Now thats a ****in leader!

Romney gives a LOT of money to charity, as opposed to Obama (& most Democrats) who give nothing to charity and expect the Government (tax-payers) to give everything.
Not to mention that once an employee of his had a daughter go missing, & Romney paid all of his employees to look for the girl. She was found within a day.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/romney_the_giver_7nLMOZGuIo2zq1LmrNInjN

Oh yes, because giving to charity makes a person so good and they'd never kick a dog or anything like that.

I don't care what sort of person he is, what I care about is how he's going to get this country out of debt and fix the problems we have. He has yet to give a solid answer on this. From the looks of things, he's just going to run us further into debt than we already are.

More than any other election this one definitely is voting for the lesser of two evils. Both candidates suck.

In that case, it's kinda hard to vote for Obama, since he's proven over the last four years his abilities as president suck. And I'm not a big fan of Romney either, but at least he isn't Obama. >.>

/facepalm
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#57all_that_juicePosted 11/3/2012 8:42:09 PM(edited)
TBONE_OG posted...

LOL.

Citing wikipedia? LOL.

FTR in a famous study Nature found Wikipedia to be comparable in errors to Encyclopedia Britannica. This was back in 2005. Wikipedia has made great strides since then.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/news/2005-12-14-nature-wiki_x.htm
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#58majinbuu58Posted 11/3/2012 8:40:54 PM
LesserAngel posted...
As for that poll, it was taken by randomly selected adults, it was basically a popularity contest... then again, that's what it seems like the election is anyways.

Yep.. welcome to the modern age.
---
"Bruce Wayne is the sort of guy who eats his broccoli, and eats it raw." -CatAtomic999
#59Yankeehazard191Posted 11/3/2012 8:46:35 PM
jimm120 posted...
Dillon360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Lol CNN, they're basically as bad as Fox News at this point.

CNN is worse.

Fox News may be biased, but CNN are biased ****ing morons who act like Barrack Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread...

That's much...... MUCH worse...

you...really think that?

Fox News is the worst type of thing out there.

CNN does have bias, but you can actually tell when they do it. But for 70% of the time, it seems like just good reporting. Fox News, though, seems to have bad, extremist, biased segments 80% of the time. big difference.

Just saying.

MSNBC would like to have a word with you.
#60LesserAngelPosted 11/3/2012 8:46:58 PM
poopninjamvc3mk posted...
LesserAngel posted...
randomweirdo posted...
shawnmck posted...
Tube_of_Noob posted...

In that case, it's kinda hard to vote for Obama, since he's proven over the last four years his abilities as president suck. And I'm not a big fan of Romney either, but at least he isn't Obama. >.>

/facepalm

I'm confused, what is there to facepalm about? I hate Obama, and I hate Romney somewhat less.