This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama might lose they Election because of Halo 4?

#71rinangelPosted 11/3/2012 8:21:14 PM
I love that this topic keeps showing up. Hours of entertainment.

Thanks for it.
---
This is a good Signature.
#72Reginleif20Posted 11/3/2012 8:21:30 PM
shawnmck posted...
CyricsServant posted...

Because saving millions of American jobs and corporations was a huge screw up . . . right.

^ It is not the Governments job to bail out companies that are going bankrupt....
That's what Bankruptcy Courts are for.

Government doesn't have a dime until they take it from someone else (in the form of taxes).
They are supposed to be responsible with money, not frivolous, but politicians love to spend other people's money.

You obviously have no clue how the free market & Capitalism works, because it is about the market deciding...NOT Government.

For example, Obama bailed out General Motors for like 34 Billion Dollars.....and the company is no more solvent today than it was back then. In fact they are still losing money and there is no way they are going to be able to pay back that money.
So the tax-payers are going to have to pay higher taxes....but not Obama, he gets credit for "saving the car-industry", when he did no such thing.
So the car industry somehow only involved GM, but what about Nissan, Toyota, Ford, Mercedes, Kia, Jeep, and so on.....yet Obama "saved the car industry".

It has also been proven that all of the CEO's of those green energy companies that Obama gave Billions to were also big-time Democrat donors (surprise-surprise), and even though their companies went bankrupt, they still managed to take Millions of dollars with them.
Yet it's Romney that gets accused of "greed".

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/022312-602121-new-obama-green-stimulus-scandals-surface.htm

http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/11/news/companies/taxpayer-bailouts/index.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/corrupt-media-continues-to-cover-up-obamas-solyndra-disaster/

Also keep in mind....that when the Government takes money in the form of taxes to pay for company bailouts, it is taking the money directly from the economy.
People paying taxes now have less money to spend, and other companies now have less money to hire & expand, because the Government is taking that money to allocate it somewhere else.
Basically what Government is doing is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

boohoo merica
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#73blakbird13Posted 11/3/2012 8:28:16 PM
bluehat94 posted...
Lol CNN, they're basically as bad as Fox News at this point.

They're all as bad as each other... It's bad enough we have a two party system now we have a two party media... Smart people have already voted absentee and will be playing Halo4 on release... Well I have and will...
---
I want a Champions of Norrath HD collection...
#74Reginleif20Posted 11/3/2012 8:30:16 PM
blakbird13 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Lol CNN, they're basically as bad as Fox News at this point.

They're all as bad as each other... It's bad enough we have a two party system now we have a two party media... Smart people have already voted absentee and will be playing Halo4 on release... Well I have and will...

It's better to just get your news from certain YouTube channels now
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#75shawnmckPosted 11/3/2012 8:35:39 PM(edited)
The Government does NOT create wealth....they have to take it from someone else.
Politicians think that they know how better to spend other people's money than they do themselves.
Basically what Government is doing is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

But also keep in mind that the Government is the biggest abuser of waste & Freud.
If they can't even keep their own house in order (the enormous US debt & deficit), than how can they know how to allocate money ?

The truth is that they are using the people like sheep in order to gain power & enrich themselves.
If they can get more people thinking that it is the role of Government to create wealth (when its impossible) then they have you hook, line & sinker.....and that is their goal, to get more people as possible looking towards Big-Government for all the answers, which puts them in power and makes them rich at the same time because they then control the purse strings.
It is a gross abuse of power.

Obama's health-care is just the latest in a long stream of scams.
It was promised by Obama himself to not cost beyond 900 Billion, yet the latest estimates already have it at 3 Trillion (& counting).
And if implemented, it will ruin the health care system of the United States, because it takes the role of medicine out of the hands of the doctors & puts it in the hands of politicians, who have proven to screw up everything that they get control of.

And keep in mind that legislators are finding out all kinds of problems with Obama-care all the time.
The latest is a clause that will level fines for any hospital that takes a patient more than once per month.
Obama-care was rushed through, and now many of the Senators that voted for it have stated that they would vote against it if they had known then what they know now.
It is a scam because it has all kinds of hidden rules & regulations.
#76JC_JensonPosted 11/3/2012 8:40:26 PM
Gamefaqs...the place for politics.
#77bluehat94Posted 11/3/2012 8:42:58 PM
JC_Jenson posted...

More like "A place for arguing" it doesn't really matter what the subject is, if it can be argued about, it will be brought up here.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#78JC_JensonPosted 11/3/2012 8:48:32 PM
shawnmck = bubble dweller
#79JC_JensonPosted 11/3/2012 8:49:58 PM
bluehat94 posted...
JC_Jenson posted...

More like "A place for arguing" it doesn't really matter what the subject is, if it can be argued about, it will be brought up here.

You're so wrong.
#80bluehat94Posted 11/3/2012 8:57:58 PM
JC_Jenson posted...
bluehat94 posted...
JC_Jenson posted...

You're so wrong.

Not really, I've seen people arguing gender, race, religion, movies politics, etc. on this board alone, and that's just in the last couple months.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."