This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the worst game that you finished?

#141GXL_LeonPosted 11/5/2012 7:52:29 PM
Doom 3 recently, cant remember other awful games...
#142LuminousSparkPosted 11/5/2012 7:53:19 PM
silent hill downpour
#143jubg11Posted 11/5/2012 7:55:47 PM
Divinity II, Dragon Knight Saga. That game is so crap I have no idea how it was received decently. Seriously. Crap combat, crap story (the main game is only 3/4th of the story, the dlc is the rest), music that made my head hurt, a cool concept when it came to becoming a dragon, but it was horribly executed. I merely beat it to get it over with. That game has to be the lowest of my entire gaming career.
#144zillazeroPosted 11/5/2012 7:56:23 PM
Enslaved.

That game was so awful. Never did understand the love for that crap.

Yet I finished it due to this weird OCD thing.
---
"All of the battles are based on actual real battles that took place in Japanese history... so here we have this Giant Enemy Crab."
#145BB52700Posted 11/5/2012 8:00:55 PM
Legend of Zelda: Spirit tracks. I would rather put a screwdriver through my eye than to try and go somewhere on that bleep bleeping train one more time.
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#146Deathx113Posted 11/5/2012 8:05:02 PM
BB52700 posted...
Legend of Zelda: Spirit tracks. I would rather put a screwdriver through my eye than to try and go somewhere on that bleep bleeping train one more time.

I havn't played it yet... is it really so bad? o:

I really liked the boat one :D Though, love sea exploration so idk.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#147HeavenFoxLadyPosted 11/5/2012 8:12:27 PM
Fable 3... I don't see how doom 3 is bad... But than again I guess some people like fable 3 so....
---
Add me if you like: http://www.facebook.com/meising.sung
#148BB52700Posted 11/5/2012 8:12:43 PM
Deathx113 posted...
BB52700 posted...

I havn't played it yet... is it really so bad? o:

I really liked the boat one :D Though, love sea exploration so idk.

I too loved the sailing in Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. I thought navigation would be similarly enjoyable in this one, but it's not. it takes forever to get anywhere. there are annoying enemy train cars you have to deal with, which is fine, but at some point, one-hit kill enemy trains are added and they are just so cheap. it is so frustrating to ride on the train for 15 minutes trying to get to a destination only to be killed in one hit because I couldn't foresee where the enemy train was going to be 15 minutes into the future.

But, I did finish it, mainly because it does most everything else right. I think it took what made Phantom Hourglass fun and improved on it. except that train. easily the single most frustrating thing ive ever encountered in my 31 years of gaming
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#149Sans PantsPosted 11/5/2012 8:19:47 PM
Record of Agarest War. Not Idea Factory's finest hour. I mean, it's less-awful than the first Neptunia, but I played that for an hour and a half and quit.

If you're saying "worst game ever" that I finished, well, I'm sure there were some NES or SNES games I beat that were more terrible. I almost beat Tecmo's Secret of the Stars. Oh, man. Now THAT is a bad game.
#150Grand_BluePosted 11/5/2012 8:21:08 PM
AC1, boring and so freaking repetitive. Also, why the hell did Altair sound like an American?The voice acting made my ears bleed.