This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the worst game that you finished?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What the worst game that you finished?

User Info: Marcx629

Marcx629
4 years ago#151
I'd have to say crash of the titans. The DS one was actually pretty fun. The 360 was horrible. My little brother bought it on his Xbox so I forced through it despite how bad it was. A few years later, I buy it on the marketplace because of how forgettable it was. I didn't realize I've already finished this game until the second mission when I remembered how horrible it is.

Shame because the Crash Bandicoot franchise used to be so awesome. Same goes for Spyro.
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx

User Info: Krzd3vil

Krzd3vil
4 years ago#152
shadowx9471 posted...
I just finished RE6, a game that I didn't enjoy for 70% of the game. Yet, I spent the 10 hours needed to speed through the game. I don't exactly know what kept me going.

So what the worst games that you guys actually finished? I guess mine would be Sonic 06, since I was a big Sonic fan boy back in the day and no amount of bad level design or cheap deaths could sway me.

Spider-Man 3.
my reaction when i see a brony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5phzWW2Bmw&feature=player_detailpage#t=59s

User Info: RaccoonCity

RaccoonCity
4 years ago#153
Probably the first Two Worlds. I still have no idea why it was even called Two Worlds. I mean, there was one world. There wasn't even a dreamworld or like, a ghost or spirit world. Just one world with lizards and monsters that are apparently easily mistaken for bandits(!)"
chrisAAMO

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
4 years ago#154
Terminator Salvation and I usually like movie games, this one was just terrible. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

User Info: CatfishWiggins

CatfishWiggins
4 years ago#155
Too Human. I tried to go back and get the achievements, but I quit playing after the second group of bad guys.

I liked Quest 64.
Aught ought not have naught for recompense.

User Info: UnderratedGamer

UnderratedGamer
4 years ago#156
DarkSymbiote posted...
Recently Resident Evil 6.

I guess I should finish Doom 3.

Doom 3 isn't bad though.
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
4 years ago#157
All Halo games.. wait... I didnt finish any of them... so I guess.... skyrim... wait I didnt even finish that one.... ummmm.. well heck, theres not much else I played on the 360.
Its not just a battery, its DURACELL

User Info: Desulated

Desulated
4 years ago#158
Megaman Battle Network 4, all the way up to the third difficulty level.

The only reason I even finished that mind-numbing marathon was the fact I was a stupid and naive kid back then.
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is a gimmick for amateurs.

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 years ago#159
Alundra 2.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

User Info: mastrchief33

mastrchief33
4 years ago#160
Samurai Warriors 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What the worst game that you finished?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived