This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the worst game that you finished?

#21squarex8264Posted 11/5/2012 1:04:32 PM
Back in the N64 days, I really, really tried to get through Quest 64 twice... but I could never beat that game. It was just so insanely bad. I mean, I have played nothing this generation that measures up to the horrendous levels of some NES - N64 games I played back in the day...

Man, looking back I really should have gotten a Playstation for RPGs. I was so RPG-starved on the N64...
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
#22DakhanavarXPosted 11/5/2012 1:12:28 PM
squarex8264 posted...
Back in the N64 days, I really, really tried to get through Quest 64 twice... but I could never beat that game. It was just so insanely bad. I mean, I have played nothing this generation that measures up to the horrendous levels of some NES - N64 games I played back in the day...

Man, looking back I really should have gotten a Playstation for RPGs. I was so RPG-starved on the N64...

Glad someone else put themselves through the awful that is Quest 64. Main character had a great fantasy name...Brian. Then again, I just called him Quail Man due to the hair. No real items in the chests except junk to replenish your health & mana (And mana just regenerated anyway) Of course, mana barely mattered because your staff did more damage the majority of the time.

...And for beating the game, as I recall, you were treated to a still picture of a castle in the clouds or something equally bad.

*Shudders*
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library
#23YetiCurbStompPosted 11/5/2012 1:19:20 PM
I don't know what the worst one I have played recently it's a tie between Homefront, Alan Wake, Halo franchise, or Sleeping Dogs. These games really had to suck to me if I couldn't like them I mean I loved Turning Point and alot of other games everyone hated.
#24SyphonFilterAddictPosted 11/5/2012 1:21:49 PM
Rogue Warrior
---
The April 2011 PSN Break-In is proof that fanboys will forgive anything.
#25YetiCurbStompPosted 11/5/2012 1:25:10 PM
That game was incredibly racist I honestly don't see how they released it, but I did enjoy that game somehow I think it's because I humor games like that.
#26KOTRwhoopsPosted 11/5/2012 1:27:44 PM
I can't think of a really bad game I've finished, I never normally get that far before giving up on poor game.
---
PLAYING - Journey (PS3), Football Manager 13 (PC), Resident Evil 6 (360).
MOST WANTED - FFvrsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#27TrugamerPosted 11/5/2012 1:29:43 PM
Two Worlds or Two Worlds 2 take your pick.
2 was actually not that bad at first but gets really bad at the end with unbearable framerate issues and has one of the worst "boss fights" ever.

While these games are quite bad they are in a grossly underserved genre I love which was the only reason I made it to the finish line
#28SerothiusPosted 11/5/2012 1:38:03 PM(edited)
Bullet Witch and Two Worlds. 1000/1000 for both, no less.
---
People piss about grammar because it's a chore to decipher crap not written in any known language. - Sylvas87
#29kirby230Posted 11/5/2012 1:51:31 PM
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
#30MySnakesSolidPosted 11/5/2012 1:53:47 PM
Dragon Age II

I don't think I've ever forced myself to clock a game before, other then this.... out of loyalty to the first, which was a classic

FFXII & FFXIII are not far behind. FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX & FFX were all amazing, so were the classics I ended up replaying. Squaresoft RIP