This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the worst game that you finished?

#51SunDevil77Posted 11/5/2012 3:26:27 PM
deimos91 posted...
shadowx9471 posted...
I just finished RE6, a game that I didn't enjoy for 70% of the game. Yet, I spent the 10 hours needed to speed through the game. I don't exactly know what kept me going.

So what the worst games that you guys actually finished? I guess mine would be Sonic 06, since I was a big Sonic fan boy back in the day and no amount of bad level design or cheap deaths could sway me.

RE6 wasnt really a bad game worst was diablo 3 that was a pile of doodoo

What in the hell?
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#52deimos91Posted 11/5/2012 3:28:02 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
deimos91 posted...
shadowx9471 posted...
I just finished RE6, a game that I didn't enjoy for 70% of the game. Yet, I spent the 10 hours needed to speed through the game. I don't exactly know what kept me going.

So what the worst games that you guys actually finished? I guess mine would be Sonic 06, since I was a big Sonic fan boy back in the day and no amount of bad level design or cheap deaths could sway me.

RE6 wasnt really a bad game worst was diablo 3 that was a pile of doodoo

What in the hell?

it was to me torchlight 2 is what diablo 3 should have been
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#53delux19Posted 11/5/2012 3:32:29 PM
Jak 2
#54TheUndeadCrowPosted 11/5/2012 3:38:14 PM(edited)
WTF!? Quest 64 was awesome! I still pick up and play that game occasionally.

Worst game for me would have to be Rage. It just wasn't fun and the ending was horrible.

Jak 2

Is that a joke?! That game was awesome too!
#55qwertyMrJINXPosted 11/5/2012 3:36:43 PM
Shadow the Hedgehog or Red Dead Redemption, probably. I usually don't finish games I don't like, and even those weren't that bad.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#56UilnslcoapPosted 11/5/2012 3:44:35 PM
Probably the NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I was like eight or nine, so not too much to blame myself for, just a kid.

In adulthood/age of reason? Hmmm...Jak II wasn't very good., indeed. But I'm pretty sure I played worse games than that all the way through.

Oh, I think my vote is Bully. The combat was so boring, the story made no sense, and the mission structure was so basic/repetitive...but it gave me enough giggles here and there to keep me going.
#57xReturnerxPosted 11/5/2012 3:47:40 PM
DragoonAnger posted...
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard

So terrible.

Haha I love that game.

For me it would be Darkest of Days, why I have no idea it was a train wreck.
---
http://www.videogamevoters.org/
#58DankumaPosted 11/5/2012 3:48:57 PM
I've played many bad games, but I don't think I ever forced myself to finish any of them. Guess I'm not a masochist.
---
I'm an aspiring author, and here is my blog:
http://johnpaulroth.blogspot.com/
#59DrakillionPosted 11/5/2012 3:49:01 PM
Tomb Raider: Underworld. The camera sucks, she won't grab ledges even under good conditions. She's just the right distance and altitude to grab it but no, it's like she says, "Huh. I don't feel like it player character. Try again". Yes, some of the ledges I mentioned are the ones needed to be grabbed in order to continue the level.

The combat sucks, none of the level were memorable, and the ending was just very anti-climatic.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#60WeeScottishLadPosted 11/5/2012 3:51:55 PM
Duke Nukem Forever
---
Thou art I, and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul I come forth, I am Orpheus, Master of strings. - Persona 3/FES PSN: ConnorGood97