This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the worst game that you finished?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What the worst game that you finished?
4 years ago#51
deimos91 posted...
shadowx9471 posted...
I just finished RE6, a game that I didn't enjoy for 70% of the game. Yet, I spent the 10 hours needed to speed through the game. I don't exactly know what kept me going.

So what the worst games that you guys actually finished? I guess mine would be Sonic 06, since I was a big Sonic fan boy back in the day and no amount of bad level design or cheap deaths could sway me.

RE6 wasnt really a bad game worst was diablo 3 that was a pile of doodoo

What in the hell?
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
4 years ago#52
SunDevil77 posted...
deimos91 posted...
shadowx9471 posted...
I just finished RE6, a game that I didn't enjoy for 70% of the game. Yet, I spent the 10 hours needed to speed through the game. I don't exactly know what kept me going.

So what the worst games that you guys actually finished? I guess mine would be Sonic 06, since I was a big Sonic fan boy back in the day and no amount of bad level design or cheap deaths could sway me.

RE6 wasnt really a bad game worst was diablo 3 that was a pile of doodoo

What in the hell?

it was to me torchlight 2 is what diablo 3 should have been
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
4 years ago#53
Jak 2
4 years ago#54
WTF!? Quest 64 was awesome! I still pick up and play that game occasionally.

Worst game for me would have to be Rage. It just wasn't fun and the ending was horrible.

Jak 2

Is that a joke?! That game was awesome too!
4 years ago#55
Shadow the Hedgehog or Red Dead Redemption, probably. I usually don't finish games I don't like, and even those weren't that bad.
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
4 years ago#56
Probably the NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I was like eight or nine, so not too much to blame myself for, just a kid.

In adulthood/age of reason? Hmmm...Jak II wasn't very good., indeed. But I'm pretty sure I played worse games than that all the way through.

Oh, I think my vote is Bully. The combat was so boring, the story made no sense, and the mission structure was so basic/repetitive...but it gave me enough giggles here and there to keep me going.
4 years ago#57
DragoonAnger posted...
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard

So terrible.

Haha I love that game.

For me it would be Darkest of Days, why I have no idea it was a train wreck.
http://www.videogamevoters.org/
4 years ago#58
I've played many bad games, but I don't think I ever forced myself to finish any of them. Guess I'm not a masochist.
I'm an aspiring author, and here is my blog:
http://johnpaulroth.blogspot.com/
4 years ago#59
Tomb Raider: Underworld. The camera sucks, she won't grab ledges even under good conditions. She's just the right distance and altitude to grab it but no, it's like she says, "Huh. I don't feel like it player character. Try again". Yes, some of the ledges I mentioned are the ones needed to be grabbed in order to continue the level.

The combat sucks, none of the level were memorable, and the ending was just very anti-climatic.
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
4 years ago#60
Duke Nukem Forever
Thou art I, and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul I come forth, I am Orpheus, Master of strings. - Persona 3/FES PSN: ConnorGood97
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What the worst game that you finished?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived