This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the worst game that you finished?

#61MrFailPosted 11/5/2012 3:53:24 PM
Straight up, Quest 64 was a good game. Consider how few RPG's were out at that time after all(on 64).

Worst was Infinite Undiscovery. I beat it on a SDTV so I couldn't really use items because the menu was in size 6 font.
#62delux19Posted 11/5/2012 4:00:43 PM(edited)
TheUndeadCrow posted...
Is that a joke?! That game was awesome too!

No, Jak 2 is a POS. Terribly designed and incredibly cheap. They knew it, which is why they fixed it with Jak 3.
#63SunDevil77Posted 11/5/2012 4:03:21 PM
deimos91 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
deimos91 posted...
shadowx9471 posted...
I just finished RE6, a game that I didn't enjoy for 70% of the game. Yet, I spent the 10 hours needed to speed through the game. I don't exactly know what kept me going.

So what the worst games that you guys actually finished? I guess mine would be Sonic 06, since I was a big Sonic fan boy back in the day and no amount of bad level design or cheap deaths could sway me.

RE6 wasnt really a bad game worst was diablo 3 that was a pile of doodoo

What in the hell?

it was to me torchlight 2 is what diablo 3 should have been

Nah. My only complaint is D3 was kind of short. It was a wonderful game though.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#64garanPosted 11/5/2012 4:05:03 PM
I rarely play games that I don't like & I almost never finish them. The only game of note that I hated but forced myself to finish was Mass Effect 3, which disappointed me in pretty much every way possible long before abysmal ending.
#65HyrenFlavoredPosted 11/5/2012 4:06:44 PM
Mirror's Edge. It's easily the second worst game I've ever played. Fun fact, the worst game I've ever played, Breakdown, doesn't count because it's also the only game that was so bad I couldn't finish it. There are a lot of games I haven't finished because I've gotten bored and wandered off or distracted, but Breakdown was unfinishable by sheer disgust alone.
#66GunningSoulPosted 11/5/2012 4:07:46 PM
Duke Nukem Forever made me wish for the sweet release of a brutal and painful death, it would have been more enjoyable than playing this game.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#67HeavensC1oudPosted 11/5/2012 4:11:51 PM
EtherPhoenix posted...
Beyond the Beyond

You finished this?! I didn't think it was humanly possible....
---
A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool.
- Reno
#68flagg2kplusPosted 11/5/2012 4:16:30 PM
Zelda Ocarina of Time.

I cant stand the Zelda games, but I just had to play "one of the best games ever"...

Not my cup of tea...
---
Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape alive.
#69AtomicPenguin76Posted 11/5/2012 4:17:13 PM
Iron Man.

I actually like quite a few of the games people have mentioned here, though, and have finished about half of those...
#70CronoDASPosted 11/5/2012 4:21:27 PM
Hmmm....

Wizardry VII (PC) - see my 1/10 review of that game
Psychic World (Game Gear) - One of your special moves can make you temporarily invincible. The game gives you access to enough energy (via the "HP to energy" special move) that you can use that move enough to be invincible for the entire duration of the game.
Dragon Crystal (Game Gear) - A roguelike with no depth
Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest (NES)
Sewer Shark (Sega CD) - Bland rail shooter
---
- Doug
Embarrassed Minion of Bak'laag. http://backloggery.com/cronodas