This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

#1Moorish_IdolPosted 11/6/2012 2:54:56 AM
This is what it has come to. This is the state of the union.

God help us all.
---
Ezekiel 23:20
#2flame030191Posted 11/6/2012 2:56:36 AM
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#3Moorish_Idol(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 2:57:25 AM
flame030191 posted...
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.
---
Ezekiel 23:20
#4MasterCyraxPosted 11/6/2012 2:58:49 AM
I don't care to vote because my vote don't count, New York will be blue so Halo 4 here I come.
---
Better to believe in nothing then to not believe at all.
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 11/6/2012 3:04:05 AM
There are ballot measures in New York. Those are important, too. You're not just voting for the presidency.
---
Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. -- Winston Churchill
#6flame030191Posted 11/6/2012 3:07:55 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.

Why would I re-vote for Obama? We know he won't do any good.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#7NevercomingdownPosted 11/6/2012 3:08:37 AM
Yes, it's the sad state of our country and part of the reason we are in such bad shape.

People not voting, but even more dangerous is probably the media influencing people that don't do any research of their own. Somehow it seems we are always forced to choose which turd is shinier. Not anymore.. voting for Johnson.
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 11/6/2012 3:12:48 AM
Nevercomingdown posted...
voting for Johnson.

Still not convinced that libertarianism is a good way to go on a national scale, but at least Johnson's a real Libertarian and not one of those guys who fled to the party because they were too batcrap crazy for conservatives.
---
Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. -- Winston Churchill
#9JoboHotepPosted 11/6/2012 3:18:02 AM
You tell him his checksum is invalid, and a REAL beefcake votes <while> he's playing Halo 4.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#10oasisbeyondPosted 11/6/2012 3:19:03 AM
Sorry... But it's gonna take another 2 or 3 Presidents Before the States is back where they use to be before Bush... Obama is good, but can't make much of a difference in a 4 to 8 year span.