This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.
3 years ago#1
This is what it has come to. This is the state of the union.

God help us all.
---
Ezekiel 23:20
3 years ago#2
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
3 years ago#3
flame030191 posted...
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.
---
Ezekiel 23:20
3 years ago#4
I don't care to vote because my vote don't count, New York will be blue so Halo 4 here I come.
---
Better to believe in nothing then to not believe at all.
3 years ago#5
There are ballot measures in New York. Those are important, too. You're not just voting for the presidency.
---
Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. -- Winston Churchill
3 years ago#6
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.

Why would I re-vote for Obama? We know he won't do any good.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
3 years ago#7
Yes, it's the sad state of our country and part of the reason we are in such bad shape.

People not voting, but even more dangerous is probably the media influencing people that don't do any research of their own. Somehow it seems we are always forced to choose which turd is shinier. Not anymore.. voting for Johnson.
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
3 years ago#8
Nevercomingdown posted...
voting for Johnson.

Still not convinced that libertarianism is a good way to go on a national scale, but at least Johnson's a real Libertarian and not one of those guys who fled to the party because they were too batcrap crazy for conservatives.
---
Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. -- Winston Churchill
3 years ago#9
You tell him his checksum is invalid, and a REAL beefcake votes <while> he's playing Halo 4.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
3 years ago#10
Sorry... But it's gonna take another 2 or 3 Presidents Before the States is back where they use to be before Bush... Obama is good, but can't make much of a difference in a 4 to 8 year span.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived