This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

#31vashtrichamPosted 11/6/2012 5:42:57 AM
Quote:vashtricham
Posted 11/6/2012 7:12:03 AM
message detail
I made a vow years ago That I will not vote until the green is legalized. So noone is getting my vote yet
---
Really dude get a life hey will never legalize pot, I'm glad they won't we don't anymore fried people around the planet is full of idiots as it is.

@schmittycent2
This has nothing to do with getting a life. Our country already lets people kill themselves with cigarets and alcohol. And they gives out prescription pills like candy, but a beneficial plant that could help hundreds of thousands of people medically(my father included) and that could also help each state financially is criminalized and is looked down upon makes no sense. I will not vote for a system that supports this kind of backwardness and hypocrisy
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#32DyingPancakePosted 11/6/2012 5:49:07 AM
TiamatKiller posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.

Lol.

TC creates a voting topic then proceeds to s*** on others' candidate preferences.

What a joke.

Was thinking the same thing.

Complete idiocy from the TC
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 1
#33LandfillAOPosted 11/6/2012 6:03:50 AM(edited)
vashtricham posted...
Quote:vashtricham
message detail
I made a vow years ago That I will not vote until the green is legalized. So noone is getting my vote yet
---
Really dude get a life hey will never legalize pot, I'm glad they won't we don't anymore fried people around the planet is full of idiots as it is.

@schmittycent2
This has nothing to do with getting a life. Our country already lets people kill themselves with cigarets and alcohol. And they gives out prescription pills like candy, but a beneficial plant that could help hundreds of thousands of people medically(my father included) and that could also help each state financially is criminalized and is looked down upon makes no sense. I will not vote for a system that supports this kind of backwardness and hypocrisy

Not to mention that even with marijuana helping all kinds of medical issues (reducing the spread of brain and breast cancer, glaucoma, anxiety, depression, nerve pain, pain, nausea, aiding in breaking opiod dependency among a laundry list of other medical purposes) it does NONE of the medical harm you get from pills that accomplish the same thing. No addiction like pain pills, anxiety pills or anti-depressants, no liver failure, no kidney failure, no clogged arteries etc.

When you look at the facts, the fact that it's illegal is an absolute joke. It is the best medicine in the world, bar none.

But explaining it to this guy would be a lost cause. His ignorance is strong.

vigorm0rtis posted...
LandfillAO posted...
But either way that plays out, you'll notice our votes are not factored into the equation what-so-ever.

That's an overstatement if I ever heard one.

Enough with the vague comments. Please elaborate
#34CBZ652Posted 11/6/2012 6:00:09 AM
You have to love how TC is upset that somebody isn't voting, but then on the very first page, he actively discourages somebody else from voting because he disagrees with their view. Spoken like a true liberal!

Honestly, if somebody is more interested in playing a game than voting, A.) Let them. It's none of your damn business in the first place. B.) They probably haven't followed anything all that closely and it begs the question of whether they should be voting at all.
---
A candle loses nothing by lighting another
#35FireWyvern4000Posted 11/6/2012 6:13:15 AM
oasisbeyond posted...
Sorry... But it's gonna take another 2 or 3 Presidents Before the States is back where they use to be before Bush... Obama is good, but can't make much of a difference in a 4 to 8 year span.

Because of Congress..
#36DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/6/2012 6:23:02 AM
I have no problem with legalizing marijuana BUT lets keep a few things in mind that the pro-marijuana people are not acknowledging or lying about or just are mistaken.

1. It IS a gateway drug and it IS psychologically addictive.
2. There is no widespread evidence of medical benefits adopted by medical professionals in general. I'm sure it makes sick people feel better but there is no proof it cures any kind of cancer or any other illness.
3. It kills brain cells and is worse for your lungs than tobacco, producing more tar but consumed less in most cases. Smoke 40 joints a day I'm sure your lungs will look great.
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#37BlueJester007Posted 11/6/2012 6:24:28 AM
flame030191 posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.

Why would I re-vote for Obama? We know he won't do any good.

Why are you assuming that you only have two choices? The independent candidates say "Hi!"
---
Do you still beat your wife? Yes or No?
#38DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/6/2012 6:29:15 AM
FireWyvern4000 posted...
oasisbeyond posted...
Sorry... But it's gonna take another 2 or 3 Presidents Before the States is back where they use to be before Bush... Obama is good, but can't make much of a difference in a 4 to 8 year span.

Because of Congress..

Why does Bush get blamed for problems caused by a Dem controlled Congress (ie sub prime loan crisis that he warned against) and Clinton is praised for a budget balanced by a GOP Congress that he opposed? And why does Obama not take more heat for the out of control spending and major increase in debt when he had a Dem house and super majority Senate for 2 years?
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#39vashtrichamPosted 11/6/2012 6:34:17 AM(edited)
Quote:I have no problem with legalizing marijuana BUT lets keep a few things in mind that the pro-marijuana people are not acknowledging or lying about or just are mistaken.

1. It IS a gateway drug and it IS psychologically addictive.
2. There is no widespread evidence of medical benefits adopted by medical professionals in general. I'm sure it makes sick people feel better but there is no proof it cures any kind of cancer or any other illness.
3. It kills brain cells and is worse for your lungs than tobacco, producing more tar but consumed less in most cases. Smoke 40 joints a day I'm sure your lungs will look great.

@DXiRoNMaN
You need to get you facts right buddy. It has never been proven it is a gateway drug and genetics and environment influence harder drug use more than weed. Second it has been proven many times that weed has medical benefits it does not have to cure a illness like cancer to be used medically. Lastly there are plenty of ways to minimize tar by up to 80 percent in some cases depending on how you smoke also it has been proven thc actually suppresses lung cancer

---
#40rdking96Posted 11/6/2012 6:33:18 AM
schmittycent2 posted...
vashtricham
message detail
---

Food for thought: Perhaps the bud will fix your awful sentence structure and lack of punctuation! I know it always helped me and my writing!
---
"If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic."
360 Gamertag: The Sticky Emu