This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

#41hardman2k7Posted 11/6/2012 6:36:37 AM
schmittycent2 posted...
I would prob vote Romney though if I were to vote seeing how bad thing have gotten, not to mention Michelle Obama looks like a man.

Post of the day.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - zI CHR1S Iz
My Rock Band DLC: dlcquickplay.com/user/zichr1siz - Add me if you have similar DLC
#42SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 6:40:20 AM
vashtricham posted...
I made a vow years ago That I will not vote until the green is legalized. So noone is getting my vote yet

Oh jesus christ.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#43BouzanePosted 11/6/2012 6:41:56 AM
An indictment of the current generation indeed. That being said, the figure head that is the American President merely influences the general public and Supreme Court while the United States (along with Great Britain and Japan) answer to David René de Rothschild.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/bouzane
#44BouzanePosted 11/6/2012 6:43:45 AM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
I have no problem with legalizing marijuana BUT lets keep a few things in mind that the pro-marijuana people are not acknowledging or lying about or just are mistaken.

1. It IS a gateway drug and it IS psychologically addictive.
2. There is no widespread evidence of medical benefits adopted by medical professionals in general. I'm sure it makes sick people feel better but there is no proof it cures any kind of cancer or any other illness.
3. It kills brain cells and is worse for your lungs than tobacco, producing more tar but consumed less in most cases. Smoke 40 joints a day I'm sure your lungs will look great.

You're either an ignoramus or a liar, both condemnable in this day and age.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/bouzane
#45KeryAdamsPosted 11/6/2012 6:44:10 AM
If your highest priority is playing Halo 4, you don't deserve to vote. Good for him for knowing his place.

Honestly, the best thing about this game is that it's going to keep some morons from voting.
---
GT/PSN: Owngineer
Currently playing: Rocksmith, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil
#46LandfillAOPosted 11/6/2012 6:51:19 AM(edited)
DXiRoNMaN posted...
I have no problem with legalizing marijuana BUT lets keep a few things in mind that the pro-marijuana people are not acknowledging or lying about or just are mistaken.

1. It IS a gateway drug and it IS psychologically addictive.
2. There is no widespread evidence of medical benefits adopted by medical professionals in general. I'm sure it makes sick people feel better but there is no proof it cures any kind of cancer or any other illness.
3. It kills brain cells and is worse for your lungs than tobacco, producing more tar but consumed less in most cases. Smoke 40 joints a day I'm sure your lungs will look great.

1. It is not a proven gateway drug. Opiate based pain pills are much more a gateway drug than weed and they are legal and PHYSICALLY addictive. Many people get addicted to them after accidents and injuries. Psychological addiction is on the person's psyche, not the weed. Physical addiction is the only sign of true addiction. Weed has none, pills have many.

2. There is plenty of widespread evidence of weed aiding MANY medical conditions. It also helps with day-to-day stuff like pain, nerve pain, nausea and anxiety and those are absolutely undeniable as the effects of weed on those conditions are felt immediately after taking some, not over a course of time. There are pills for all those things, so why not prescribe weed, which is much safer and less addictive?

3. Is there any proof that it kills brain cells? I don't know if there is or not so please link me to a source. Anti-depressants and pain pills imbalance the chemicals in ours brains and destroy your entire digestive system, heart and arteries. Weed does not. Also, marijuana does not have to be smoked to be ingested. There's edibles and oils that can be taken. Weed has evolved drastically. And I'm not even sure Snoop Dogg can smoke 40 joints a day.
#47TwinmoldPosted 11/6/2012 6:51:31 AM
3. Is there any proof that it kills brain cells?

He's probably referring to the old study where they pumped monkeys full of 300 joints worth of THC using masks and gave them no oxygen. The monkeys would pass out and suffer brain damage due to oxygen deprivation. Since the whole goal of the study was to prove that Marijuana was harmful, they took those results, swept the details under the rug, and called it a day.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#48vashtrichamPosted 11/6/2012 6:57:43 AM(edited)
Quote:vashtricham posted...
I made a vow years ago That I will not vote until the green is legalized. So noone is getting my vote yet

Oh jesus christ.

@SunDevil77
Got a problem, i have every right not to vote for a system that is ass backwards since it would rather kill its citizens with alcohol, cigarets and pills and then try to turn around and tell me a plant with 10x more benefits than all three of those items combined and kills millions less yearly deserves to be criminalized.

---
#49LandfillAOPosted 11/6/2012 7:00:58 AM
Twinmold posted...
3. Is there any proof that it kills brain cells?

He's probably referring to the old study where they pumped monkeys full of 300 joints worth of THC using masks and gave them no oxygen. The monkeys would pass out and suffer brain damage due to oxygen deprivation. Since the whole goal of the study was to prove that Marijuana was harmful, they took those results, swept the details under the rug, and called it a day.

lol. Yeah I remember that study. I just figured he might be referring to something else, something more recent, because I figured nobody would use that study in an argument in this day and age after it's been proven to be incredibly misleading.
#50FocianPosted 11/6/2012 7:06:20 AM
vashtricham posted...
Quote:vashtricham posted...

Oh jesus christ.

@SunDevil77
Got a problem, i have every right not to vote for a system that is ass backwards since it would rather kill its citizens with alcohol, cigarets and pills and then try to turn around and tell me a plant with 10x more benefits than all three of those items combined and kills millions less yearly deserves to be criminalized.

---

So, if someone said 'Vote for me and I'll legalise it' your response would be: "No, get it legalised and *then* I'll vote for you!", yes?

Just saying, because I do believe there are already parties out there trying to legalise it.
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
Like Archery? Try Here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/962934-archery/64399091