This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

#51KtuluheroIIPosted 11/6/2012 7:06:32 AM
Quote:vashtricham posted...
I made a vow years ago That I will not vote until the green is legalized. So noone is getting my vote yet

Oh jesus christ.

@SunDevil77
Got a problem, i have every right not to vote for a system that is ass backwards since it would rather kill its citizens with alcohol, cigarets and pills and then try to turn around and tell me a plant with 10x more benefits than all three of those items combined and kills millions less yearly deserves to be criminalized.

---

You know you can vote green party right?
---
WINNING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88
#52babaXIIIPosted 11/6/2012 7:32:28 AM
Wait, people STILL think Obama's the problem and not the congress/senate?

wow...
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2967-6391-1160
#53gholinPosted 11/6/2012 7:47:26 AM
babaXIII posted...
Wait, people STILL think Obama's the problem and not the congress/senate?

wow...

You know, if Obama hadn't had complete control of a democrat senate the first two years, I'd agree with you, but he still didn't help our country even then. They are ALL the problem. Not just Obama. There is no way to fix it, save for revolution, because the government has too much power and corruption now.
#54SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 7:59:56 AM
I have no problem legalizing it, I think it should be, but it is NOT my main concern when voting. Hell, I don't even consider it a plus or minus. If it is legalized I'd say "...cool, now it'll take about 20 less minutes to get"
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#55ZombieAkanePosted 11/6/2012 8:11:47 AM
I'm so glad I'm voting, I don't want to be associated with you that are not voting. You are sucking the life out of this great country.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#56Christian_DeathPosted 11/6/2012 8:27:40 AM
Woah at this topic...

About the marry Jane thing- It has been known that the studies against marijuana are funded by big farmasudical companies. If there is a pro marijuana one its harder to get it published.

Voting has ALWAYS been about choosing the lesser of two evils, don't fool yourselves. They all say anything to get in.

I will say in this case that the worst part of the two of them is that Romney wants to over turn Roe v. Wade. If you have a problem with abortion fine, but no one should ever take away someone else's rights involving their own body.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/CD999/cdeathtag.PNG
"I count religion but a childish toy,/And hold there is no sin but ignorance."
#57SubSeenixPosted 11/6/2012 8:29:42 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
This is what it has come to. This is the state of the union.

God help us all.

5 year olds aren't allowed to vote anyway
And no sane person that is allowed to vote plays a Casual shooter for kids like Halo Copy+Paste edition.
#58SixStringHeroPosted 11/6/2012 8:29:47 AM
After four years and 2 of those with the democrats holding majority we still see people blaming Bush. Nice to see the Obama nut-huggers refuse to hold him accountable.

And why should they? Even during the debates Obama mentioned multiple times how he inherited a trillion dollar deficit. No mention that he raised it by 6 trillion in 4 years alone, more than any previous president in their term. I don't expect Obama supporters to hold him accountable when he himself after all this time is still complaining about Bush.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#59DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/6/2012 8:41:41 AM
I work at a farmasudical company
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#60oldgamingfanPosted 11/6/2012 8:54:56 AM
LandfillAO posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
LandfillAO posted...
At least there is something to be achieved by playing Halo 4. Unless you're a member of the electoral college I don't see why you'd vote since it doesnt mean ****.

You're not entirely clear on how that's worked out in a historical sense, are you?

1824 - John Quincy Adams
1876 - Rutherford Hayes
1988 - Benjamin Harrison
2000 - George Bush

All lost the majority vote in a historical sense.

How many times has somebody lost the electoral vote and won the election? In a historical sense, of course.

Even if the electoral vote is a draw our votes STILL aren't the deciding factor. lol.

bush won becuse he comited election fraud everybody thats smart knows that
---
the end of the world is coming and i am ready