This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

#61WinternovaPosted 11/6/2012 9:56:20 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
This is what it has come to. This is the state of the union.

God help us all.

There is no god; no one can help you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#62flame030191Posted 11/6/2012 10:02:31 AM
oldgamingfan posted...
LandfillAO posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
LandfillAO posted...
At least there is something to be achieved by playing Halo 4. Unless you're a member of the electoral college I don't see why you'd vote since it doesnt mean ****.

You're not entirely clear on how that's worked out in a historical sense, are you?

1824 - John Quincy Adams
1876 - Rutherford Hayes
1988 - Benjamin Harrison
2000 - George Bush

All lost the majority vote in a historical sense.

How many times has somebody lost the electoral vote and won the election? In a historical sense, of course.

Even if the electoral vote is a draw our votes STILL aren't the deciding factor. lol.

bush won becuse he comited election fraud everybody thats smart knows that

I'd like a recount!
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#63SixStringHeroPosted 11/6/2012 10:02:45 AM
Winternova posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
This is what it has come to. This is the state of the union.

God help us all.

There is no god; no one can help you.

The atheism is strong with this one...

Science help us?
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#64oldgamingfanPosted 11/6/2012 10:03:37 AM
if adolf romney gets in this country will never recover he is WAY worse than bush he will send women back to the stone age he will start a war with iran and if we start a war with iran we also start a war with russia if adolf romney gets in within his first term we will have an ecinomic collapse a police state and a nuke war well if adolf romney gets in me and my family are going in our highly secure doomsday bunker and we will ride out the romney apocalypse
---
the end of the world is coming and i am ready
#65SixStringHeroPosted 11/6/2012 10:05:13 AM
oldgamingfan posted...
if adolf romney gets in this country will never recover he is WAY worse than bush he will send women back to the stone age he will start a war with iran and if we start a war with iran we also start a war with russia if adolf romney gets in within his first term we will have an ecinomic collapse a police state and a nuke war well if adolf romney gets in me and my family are going in our highly secure doomsday bunker and we will ride out the romney apocalypse

I'm surprised it took 7 pages before Godwin's Law was invoked.
I'm impressed.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#66iiTryhardPosted 11/6/2012 10:31:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#67BlueJester007Posted 11/6/2012 10:48:18 AM
George Bush Senior farted and thus Mitt Romney was born.
---
Do you still beat your wife? Yes or No?
#68cdog21Posted 11/6/2012 10:55:46 AM
oasisbeyond posted...
Sorry... But it's gonna take another 2 or 3 Presidents Before the States is back where they use to be before Bush... Obama is good, but can't make much of a difference in a 4 to 8 year span.

Thank you!

Everybody expects Obama to be Superman and turn everything around in ten minutes. His job was to stop the ship from taking on more water. It's the next president's job to fix the boat and get it back on course.

Romney is just going to put things back the way they were four years ago and make it worse again.
---
Frylock you're like the A bomb. When you show up everybody dies - Master Shake ATHF
#69ender003Posted 11/6/2012 11:04:13 AM
CBZ652 posted...
he actively discourages somebody else from voting because he disagrees with their view. Spoken like a true liberal!

Considering it's the conservatives actively trying to suppress voters that wouldn't vote for them, that seems like a weird thing to say.
---
I've never had McDonald's. And I never will. I have also never had spaghetti.
#70DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/6/2012 11:06:54 AM
ender003 posted...
CBZ652 posted...
he actively discourages somebody else from voting because he disagrees with their view. Spoken like a true liberal!

Considering it's the conservatives actively trying to suppress voters that wouldn't vote for them, that seems like a weird thing to say.

Just the ones who aren't here legally, that's voter suppression?
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron