This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

#71ender003Posted 11/6/2012 11:08:05 AM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
Just the ones who aren't here legally

Wrong.
---
I've never had McDonald's. And I never will. I have also never had spaghetti.
#72Rougarou_31337Posted 11/6/2012 11:21:12 AM
Romney/Ryan

They are the shinier of the turds, but at least they don't hate America.
#73flame030191Posted 11/6/2012 11:23:48 AM
Rougarou_31337 posted...
Romney/Ryan

---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#74ReDxVaLoOPosted 11/6/2012 11:39:26 AM
People need to stop posting threads about politics...
---
I'm entirely sure, your entirely sure, what I'm suggesting
#75Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/6/2012 11:45:58 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
This is what it has come to. This is the state of the union.

God help us all.

There's no evidence this election isn't simply a show to entertain the masses. Perhaps your friend finds a shooter game more entertaining than reality TV.
#76BlueJester007Posted 11/6/2012 11:48:49 AM
flame030191 posted...
Rougarou_31337 posted...
Romney/Ryan

*sigh* There are more than just two turds to vote for God damn it!
---
Do you still beat your wife? Yes or No?
#77hak145Posted 11/6/2012 11:50:03 AM
SixStringHero posted...
After four years and 2 of those with the democrats holding majority we still see people blaming Bush. Nice to see the Obama nut-huggers refuse to hold him accountable.

And why should they? Even during the debates Obama mentioned multiple times how he inherited a trillion dollar deficit. No mention that he raised it by 6 trillion in 4 years alone, more than any previous president in their term. I don't expect Obama supporters to hold him accountable when he himself after all this time is still complaining about Bush.

why do people keep forgetting that Obama didn't have a filibuster proof majority? Ted Kennedy croaked and they lost the filibuster proof majority. Man, romnesia these days...
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#78CalistoCoonPosted 11/6/2012 11:52:00 AM
I tried to vote but there has been "Republican Poll Checkers" going around at my local voting station and asking that the machines be checked every few hours and just trying to stall for time and gum things up.

It's funny, it's a mostly democratic area and they had it set up so early voting was only on one day and four like five hours, while on the other side of town, in the republican district it's been open all day for several days and there are no "Poll Checking" and insane amounts of ID needed to vote, people go in, people vote and it's as simple as that but the line is so long there now because no one wants to wait in the area close to me because all the crap they make you go through

It's typical Republican Voter Suppression and the Democrats need to call them out on it, they have done it in pretty much every recent election.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#79natevinesPosted 11/6/2012 11:54:26 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.

Nice. You're all about voting when people vote for your guy. You sound like a great person.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#80flame030191Posted 11/6/2012 12:00:06 PM
natevines posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.

Nice. You're all about voting when people vote for your guy. You sound like a great person.

I actually did decide to go out and vote today, and yes, I did vote for Romney.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.