This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

#81TheArcadePosted 11/6/2012 12:02:44 PM
This topic has already been done; I made it first. >_>;

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/64544272

Not really.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Windcutter Flora, God-Eye Galatea
#82twopoundcowPosted 11/6/2012 12:12:38 PM
This topic is pure gold.
#83WinternovaPosted 11/6/2012 12:17:56 PM
flame030191 posted...
natevines posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...

You'd vote for Romney? In that case, please do stay home.

Nice. You're all about voting when people vote for your guy. You sound like a great person.

I actually did decide to go out and vote today, and yes, I did vote for Romney.

I'm glad you voted. I'm sorry you didn't vote intelligently.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#84SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 12:18:12 PM
I can't wait until tomorrow when all this insane ramblings of madmen can be over
---
Kansas is full of good men, I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one.
#85DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/6/2012 12:25:40 PM
Winternova posted...
flame030191 posted...
natevines posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...
I may not vote, but simply because I don't really care who wins. IF I vote, it will be for Romney, as we have seen how badly Obama can do. However, especially due to voting AND Halo 4 on the same day, I'm going to stay out of public as much as possible. Too much traffic for such a small city...

Nice. You're all about voting when people vote for your guy. You sound like a great person.

gamers with superiority complexes- the funniest of GOD's creatures
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#86EatYourViberPosted 11/6/2012 12:36:18 PM
Haha people actually think there’s a difference between the two?! LOL (their both globalist puppets)

Both support the NDAA, Patriot Act (AKA repeal the 4th amendment act), Unconstitutional wars, Drone strikes on Americans, The war on drugs, & Gun confiscation.

And wow look @ Mitt Romney’s top contributors Goldman sachs, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley & JPMorgan Chase & Co. (I wonder who he will be helping out if he is elected?)

BUT WAIT A MINIUTE… That’s same people that supported Obama in 08!!! Now they support Mitt & Obama hmmmm… Wake up people!

Who gets bailed out when times get tuff? The people (the Banks) who contributed the most to the president elect. Wow it’s like it’s happening again.

You guys realize the problems we are in are because of REP & DEM right? So why do you keep voting for them? Ignorant?

What ever guess WW3 had to start some time. Why not now in my prime right?
---
Goldman Sachs owns Mitt Romney & Obama. Both will pledge their allegiance to the banks not the people. Wake up sheepe! (Gary Johnson 2012)
#87Def_S0ulPosted 11/6/2012 12:53:32 PM
Why even bother voting? It doesn't matter if it's democrat or repubilican they all play the same game. They gonna say things that the people want to hear but will do the exact opposite of what they say. Words are cheap afterall and those damn politcians are nothing but a bunch of liars. I refuse to support any of those thugs running this nation.
#88TiamatKillerPosted 11/6/2012 12:57:27 PM
Winternova posted...
flame030191 posted...
natevines posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
flame030191 posted...

I'm sorry you haven't been hit with by reality yet.
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM
#89WinternovaPosted 11/6/2012 12:58:23 PM
Def_S0ul posted...
Why even bother voting? It doesn't matter if it's democrat or repubilican they all play the same game. They gonna say things that the people want to hear but will do the exact opposite of what they say. Words are cheap afterall and those damn politcians are nothing but a bunch of liars. I refuse to support any of those thugs running this nation.

If that evinces your intelligence level, I'm glad you're not voting.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#90boring_namePosted 11/6/2012 1:02:55 PM
Moorish_Idol posted...
This is what it has come to. This is the state of the union.

God help us all.

I think we can do without him. Maybe its actually for the best he doesn't vote.