This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says he won't vote because he wants to play Halo 4 all day.

#91DumpsterMcNuggetsPosted 11/6/2012 12:11:53 PM
Wow, it took no time for this thread to pop up here, after seeing virtually the same one on a different social board(think PotD) last night. I'm loving this thread though(and am tracking it, so I can reread it later), so carry on.
---
np: Extm. G 3(PS2), Yoshi Island(SNES), Kirby Pnbl. Land(GB)
quest to 100% YI: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/588740-super-mario-world-2-yoshis-island/63984893
#92Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/6/2012 12:49:43 PM
Def_S0ul posted...
Why even bother voting? It doesn't matter if it's democrat or repubilican they all play the same game. They gonna say things that the people want to hear but will do the exact opposite of what they say. Words are cheap afterall and those damn politcians are nothing but a bunch of liars. I refuse to support any of those thugs running this nation.

That's ok. They're just actors playing a role.
#93NevercomingdownPosted 11/6/2012 1:27:12 PM
EatYourViber posted...
Haha people actually think there’s a difference between the two?! LOL (their both globalist puppets)

Both support the NDAA, Patriot Act (AKA repeal the 4th amendment act), Unconstitutional wars, Drone strikes on Americans, The war on drugs, & Gun confiscation.

And wow look @ Mitt Romney’s top contributors Goldman sachs, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley & JPMorgan Chase & Co. (I wonder who he will be helping out if he is elected?)

BUT WAIT A MINIUTE… That’s same people that supported Obama in 08!!! Now they support Mitt & Obama hmmmm… Wake up people!

Who gets bailed out when times get tuff? The people (the Banks) who contributed the most to the president elect. Wow it’s like it’s happening again.

You guys realize the problems we are in are because of REP & DEM right? So why do you keep voting for them? Ignorant?

What ever guess WW3 had to start some time. Why not now in my prime right?

This guy knows what's up. If you guys are gonna vote do your research.. voting Rep and Dem hasn't worked out so well for us lately has it?
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
#94LandfillAOPosted 11/6/2012 9:48:42 PM
vashtricham posted...
I made a vow years ago That I will not vote until the green is legalized. So noone is getting my vote yet

Well, if you live in Colorado or Washington, you can vote now.
#95Moorish_Idol(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 10:34:27 PM
I take back my previous "God help us all" statement.

Obama won so we don't need God's help. We have Obama.
---
Ezekiel 23:20
#96BansDontWorkPosted 11/6/2012 10:38:43 PM
Obama and me have been slaying mofo's all day in Halo 4 co-op. He just headed out for an hour, but he'll be back....
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#97CyricsServantPosted 11/6/2012 11:33:47 PM
LandfillAO posted...
vashtricham posted...
I made a vow years ago That I will not vote until the green is legalized. So noone is getting my vote yet

Well, if you live in Colorado or Washington, you can vote now.

Washington too? Damn!

Also, it looks like a handful of states are going to legalize same-sex marriage.

What a night.
#98Dagoth_WitPosted 11/6/2012 11:35:34 PM
My friend took this week off for Halo 4. He voted early so that it wouldn't interfere with his play time.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#99viridislamentPosted 11/6/2012 11:53:00 PM
I'm not American and don't live there either...do like to visit on occasion though.

Anyways, the right man won. Congrats.
#100TheGam3925Posted 11/7/2012 12:17:32 AM
4 More years of delicious republican tears. I'm watching fox news right now and laughing my ass off.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925