This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is it "ok" to trash the south???

#1proudtexan24Posted 11/6/2012 5:47:13 AM
It seems like this is a stereotype that never gets question( despite being 100% false) in games, movies, and especially in politics, its a negative stereotype that needs to go away, and the "evil business man" can go with it
#2vashtrichamPosted 11/6/2012 5:48:06 AM
Because we are trying to hurt their feelings so they will not rise again
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#3Banana_ManaPosted 11/6/2012 5:50:34 AM
Why not?

After all those Southern English pansises caused so many problems for everyone else back in the day.

I say good hunting... They did after all come up with cockney rhyming slang.
---
Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2!
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 11/6/2012 5:50:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5DyingPancakePosted 11/6/2012 5:53:13 AM
Ehhhh, I'm from the south (love it here) and couldn't really care less what anyone says

99% of the time is just ignorant bs that some sheep is spouting from their mouth. More often than not its just funny to see how idiotic most people are
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 1
#6Surv1valismPosted 11/6/2012 5:58:51 AM
Lol oh i love it, im in the south right now,but im from Michigan, and i still get people tell me im a "dumb hillbilly" redneck etc....just because the location in my bio. Im always like yeahhhh im not from here nor sound like it genius.
---
GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's)
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#7Yankeehazard191Posted 11/6/2012 6:07:18 AM
You know what is funny is the south always is portrayed as this racist, horrible place. When in fact during the Civil War the North was just as racist. Sure they didn't have slaves but they did have laws that kept black from having basic rights not mention they had lynching laws. Look at the draft riots in New York hundreds of blacks were killed. Its actually not ok to trash the south and those who do thinking they come off as intelligent are just ignorant.
#8MrMikeMaPosted 11/6/2012 6:10:34 AM
It's ok to trash the south because none of them have TV's, let alone the internet!

And the serious answer to your question: Honey Boo Boo

/end topic
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
#9nothingbeastPosted 11/6/2012 6:18:19 AM
Most of it is trashing ignorant rednecks.

And those exist in abundance on both sides of the Mason Dixon.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#10FocianPosted 11/6/2012 6:19:35 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
Why not?

After all those Southern English pansises caused so many problems for everyone else back in the day.

I say good hunting... They did after all come up with cockney rhyming slang.

Oi! You northern monkey! We are lovely, all of us!
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
Like Archery? Try Here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/962934-archery/64399091