This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

warning. halo 4 multiplayer requires 8 gig install.

#11creep50Posted 11/6/2012 5:45:02 PM
thehitman47 posted...
GET A BIGGER HARDDRIVE.

The 60gb is 30 bucks at gamestop, 18 bucks for another 20GB. You should have more space. Or get a cheap 8gb flashdrive, like 15 bucks.

If this is your only reason for not getting Halo 4 thats pathetic.

what??? did you even read the topic

and lol at saying just buy more stuff
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#12dannyaq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 5:53:40 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
This has been known for months. And months. And a week.

well please do tell me how you found out about it, i'm curious. i read IGN and gamefaqs close to daily and i can't say i've clicked every single halo related item, but i never came across this news.

You can probably get a 16 gb for like $15 at any store nowadays (or online). And in this day and age, spare flash drives should be laying around the house anyway.

why would i have flash drives with no use for them? on what basis do you make that claim? and really they are that cheap now? i've had no need for an additional flash drive for several years, (hence the no extra flash drive laying around) so i can't say i've been shopping for them. last time i worked at a staples they were only at $15 when they were on sale.

If this is your only reason for not getting Halo 4 thats pathetic.

well I already didn't want to spend $60 on a video game, this just added to the cost. i'd be getting either cod or halo (if i pick up any game) for the time being and and added cost would influence my choice. and the warning isn't just about not buying it. its also about no making 2 trips or waiting an extra week for shipping if people want to play now, i'm trying to give them a heads up.

I love it myself. Was expecting to have to change out disks halfway through the campaign but got an install disk instead. I wish all 360 games could be like that, where I can install 2+ disks and only have to use 1.

don't get me wrong i think its a great option but i wish it had a big old install required thing on the cover same way they have kinect required on the front of kinect games. and same way they used to have a hard drive required logo on the front of games when requiring a harddrive was a new thing.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#13SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 5:54:33 PM
It was on ign months ago.
---
Kansas is full of good men, I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one.
#14creep50Posted 11/6/2012 5:57:42 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

ke wor ign...why should you believe a word they say
---
#15dannyaq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 6:09:01 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

not in their review though.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#16SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 6:11:12 PM
Quote:SunDevil77 posted...

@creep50
Lol ke wor...sounds like Clingon

Anyway, yes you can believe it because its true. IGN's stories are rarely entirely false and if they are they update the article saying so.

Also, it got its own article a long time ago, TC. I thought it was common knowledge.
---
Kansas is full of good men, I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one.
#17Jumpman_8891Posted 11/6/2012 6:24:01 PM(edited)
dannyaq posted...
You can probably get a 16 gb for like $15 at any store nowadays (or online). And in this day and age, spare flash drives should be laying around the house anyway.

and really they are that cheap now? i've had no need for an additional flash drive for several years, (hence the no extra flash drive laying around) so i can't say i've been shopping for them. last time i worked at a staples they were only at $15 when they were on sale.

Sigh. Cheaper, actually.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A16+gb+flash+drive&keywords=16+gb+flash+drive&ie=UTF8&qid=1352250827

Next time, can you actually do some research on prices before whining?

why would i have flash drives with no use for them? on what basis do you make that claim?

Because it's the year two thousand effin' 12. We're not talking about gold bullions here chief.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#18Dragon NexusPosted 11/6/2012 6:20:25 PM

Well why not? They don't lie.
You might not agree with their reviews or their opinions, but they don't tend to be in the business of reporting outright lies.

And that's taking into account the fact they are owned by News International.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#19dreamtheater33Posted 11/6/2012 6:21:04 PM
lol wow sun creeper follows you everywhere like a love struck puppy.
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#20creep50Posted 11/6/2012 6:25:08 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

Well why not? They don't lie.
You might not agree with their reviews or their opinions, but they don't tend to be in the business of reporting outright lies.

And that's taking into account the fact they are owned by News International.

the fact is that they dont always tell the whole story and theyr info is sometimes just plain wrong

i just dont see why i should believe a word that a site like that has to say
---