This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

warning. halo 4 multiplayer requires 8 gig install.

#31knightimexPosted 11/6/2012 7:14:12 PM
I was smart and got a 250gig HDD.

No issues for me.

Sucks for the ones who went the cheapskate route.
---
With PC, Next generation gaming is always today.
Not 5 to 8 years from now.
#32Dragon NexusPosted 11/6/2012 7:17:26 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
the fact is that they dont always tell the whole story and theyr info is sometimes just plain wrong

i just dont see why i should believe a word that a site like that has to say

Well "Not telling the whole story" isn't exactly lying.
And "sometimes" wrong? Well what journalistic anything is right 100%?

point is that they dont do theyr homework most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about....................its just bad journalism

Got any actual examples?
It's fine to dislike IGN for whatever reason if you don't want to read them, but making sweeping generalisations is just silly.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#33creep50Posted 11/6/2012 7:32:32 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
the fact is that they dont always tell the whole story and theyr info is sometimes just plain wrong

i just dont see why i should believe a word that a site like that has to say

Well "Not telling the whole story" isn't exactly lying.
And "sometimes" wrong? Well what journalistic anything is right 100%?

point is that they dont do theyr homework most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about....................its just bad journalism

Got any actual examples?
It's fine to dislike IGN for whatever reason if you don't want to read them, but making sweeping generalisations is just silly.

just watch theyr double dragon neon or tekken tag 2 reviews

those are both good examples of just wrong info all around (and i am not talking about opinions here)

aside from the fact that reviews are supposed to be generally about the game (letting people know what they are getting into).....instead of forcing your opinion through an expensive gaming site ( with statements like ´´this game has so much content it will make you sick´´)
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#34SoincMetalPosted 11/6/2012 7:52:43 PM
Funny because my installed fine with about 5.3 gigs left. I made a topic about this when i got the game..................
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#35Dragon NexusPosted 11/6/2012 8:14:00 PM

Their reviews. Like I said, I get disliking their opinions, but where is the example of them posting factual nformation as a report and them being wrong?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#36SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 8:20:16 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

Their reviews. Like I said, I get disliking their opinions, but where is the example of them posting factual nformation as a report and them being wrong?

Thank you, dragon.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#37creep50Posted 11/6/2012 8:23:15 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

continue reading the whole post and you will get your answer....
---
#38Jumpman_8891Posted 11/6/2012 8:32:48 PM
I love how this topic is starting to de-rail, although I suppose it's better than TC continuing to complain in every post.

On IGN, I've never been a huge fan of their reviews, but as with any news outlet (gaming or otherwise) it's in their best interest to get their facts right. And there's never been any blatant or egregious misinformation from them that I can recall in recent memory.

Of course, examples are welcome. I may be mistaken.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#39SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 8:35:20 PM
creep50 posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

There is a giant difference between reviews and news, creep.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#40creep50Posted 11/6/2012 8:46:13 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
creep50 posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

There is a giant difference between reviews and news, creep.

right but when you post wrong information i dosnt matter where it comes from it should hurt your credibility
---