This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

warning. halo 4 multiplayer requires 8 gig install.

#41SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 8:49:23 PM
Your arguments always disjoint and become so incomprehensible.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#42builder111Posted 11/6/2012 8:52:54 PM
dreamtheater33 posted...
next gen better come with a 1Tbyte so people wont whine.

would be nice if they wouldn't put a stupid 32gb limit on usb drives just to sell their overpriced hard drives
#43creep50Posted 11/6/2012 8:54:38 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

yeah okay???
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#44SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 8:59:47 PM
creep50 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

yeah okay???

Uh...yeah.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#45Jumpman_8891Posted 11/6/2012 9:07:49 PM
creep50 posted...
right but when you post wrong information i dosnt matter where it comes from it should hurt your credibility

How many times can you say this before presenting any kind of real proof? I wonder.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#46creep50Posted 11/6/2012 9:31:20 PM
Jumpman_8891 posted...
creep50 posted...
right but when you post wrong information i dosnt matter where it comes from it should hurt your credibility

How many times can you say this before presenting any kind of real proof? I wonder.

what kind of a 创proof创 are you looking for???

i already posted examples
---
#47Dragon NexusPosted 11/6/2012 9:40:37 PM

How about examples of news presented as fact that turned out to be incorrect or outright lies, rather than examples of opinions you disagree with.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#48SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 9:40:48 PM
creep50 posted...
Jumpman_8891 posted...
creep50 posted...

Examples that were not RELEVANT.
---
#49creep50Posted 11/6/2012 10:06:38 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

How about examples of news presented as fact that turned out to be incorrect or outright lies, rather than examples of opinions you disagree with.

how about you read what i wrote before you complain about it

nothing there was about an opinion
---
#50SunDevil77Posted 11/6/2012 10:10:12 PM
Creep, what you're saying would be like calling rotten tomatoes irrelevant because it posts "Bruce Willis will be in in Die Hard 4" but also has a review for a movie that you don't agree with on the same site. Reviews are opinions. News is news.
---