This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

warning. halo 4 multiplayer requires 8 gig install.

#51creep50Posted 11/6/2012 9:24:15 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Creep, what you're saying would be like calling rotten tomatoes irrelevant because it posts "Bruce Willis will be in in Die Hard 4" but also has a review for a movie that you don't agree with on the same site. Reviews are opinions. News is news.

???? 创 professional创 reviews are there for the purpose of giving you an example of how the game/movie is sure they are based on opinions but the info still has to be in place

its more like saying i really liked jim carrey as romantic lead die hard 4
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#52M4T7Posted 11/7/2012 3:00:01 AM
Quite a few people attacking the TC for being right.... sad.

If you've been religiously following the Halo 4 coverage over the past year you'll of course know full well of the requirements for the game... but if you don't, like the TC and myself, then there really hasn't been too much word on the subject. The reviews don't mention anything, heck quite a few of the previews don't either... and the employees at the store you got the game from? Nope they have no clue at all.

There is an HD required message on the game case, but it isn't that little picture I've seen on other games, and it isn't in larger text that can be easily seen... it's in tiny text under everything else, in a place almost no one reads. There's plenty of irrelevant text that can easily be read, but those important nuggets always seem to get left to fine print.
---
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
-Murphy's Law
#53G2584Posted 11/7/2012 3:47:22 AM
While you're upgrading from a 20gb hard drive, you should also upgrade your Win 95 and your 640 x 480 resolution.
---
Jesus is Lord
#54SunDevil77Posted 11/7/2012 5:07:21 AM
creep50 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Creep, what you're saying would be like calling rotten tomatoes irrelevant because it posts "Bruce Willis will be in in Die Hard 4" but also has a review for a movie that you don't agree with on the same site. Reviews are opinions. News is news.

???? 创 professional创 reviews are there for the purpose of giving you an example of how the game/movie is sure they are based on opinions but the info still has to be in place

Completely off topic, yet again.
---
In my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes and considered the circle of life. This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
#55IvanKozlovPosted 11/7/2012 5:14:34 AM
M4T7 posted...

If you've been religiously following the Halo 4 coverage over the past year you'll of course know full well of the requirements for the game... but if you don't, like the TC and myself, then there really hasn't been too much word on the subject. The reviews don't mention anything, heck quite a few of the previews don't either... and the employees at the store you got the game from? Nope they have no clue at all.

There is an HD required message on the game case, but it isn't that little picture I've seen on other games, and it isn't in larger text that can be easily seen... it's in tiny text under everything else, in a place almost no one reads. There's plenty of irrelevant text that can easily be read, but those important nuggets always seem to get left to fine print.

Religiously? It was one of the first few details that came out about the multiplayer. Don't blame Microsoft for your lack of research. This article came out on July 3rd.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2012/07/03/wait-what-halo-4-multiplayer-will-require-8gb-install/
---
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.
#56SunDevil77Posted 11/7/2012 5:29:26 AM
IvanKozlov posted...
M4T7 posted...

Religiously? It was one of the first few details that came out about the multiplayer. Don't blame Microsoft for your lack of research. This article came out on July 3rd.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2012/07/03/wait-what-halo-4-multiplayer-will-require-8gb-install/

Me and Ivan got dis!
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#57TheGam3925Posted 11/7/2012 5:34:48 AM
I thought 360 fanboys hated mandatory installs. Now they're defending it?

Weird.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#58creep50Posted 11/7/2012 5:47:17 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
creep50 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Completely off topic, yet again.

this was a direct response to what you said...if it went off topic than you where there before me
---
#59creep50Posted 11/7/2012 5:48:27 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
I thought 360 fanboys hated mandatory installs. Now they're defending it?

Weird.

lol thats so true
---
#60dannyaq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 5:55:03 AM
Jumpman_8891 posted...
dannyaq posted...
You can probably get a 16 gb for like $15 at any store nowadays (or online). And in this day and age, spare flash drives should be laying around the house anyway.

and really they are that cheap now? i've had no need for an additional flash drive for several years, (hence the no extra flash drive laying around) so i can't say i've been shopping for them. last time i worked at a staples they were only at $15 when they were on sale.

Sigh. Cheaper, actually.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A16+gb+flash+drive&keywords=16+gb+flash+drive&ie=UTF8&qid=1352250827

Next time, can you actually do some research on prices before whining?

why would i have flash drives with no use for them? on what basis do you make that claim?

Because it's the year two thousand effin' 12. We're not talking about gold bullions here chief.

What's the year have to do with anything? If anything I try not.to waste money even harder than in the past. I havnt needed an extra flash drive for several years. What is so different about this year?
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't