This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Which library would you rather have for download: Dreamcast or Gamecube?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Poll: Which library would you rather have for download: Dreamcast or Gamecube?

User Info: shooterfan22

shooterfan22
4 years ago#1
Assuming you don't have any games for either system. Only vote if you are familiar with both. - Results (248 votes)
Dreamcast
43.15% (107 votes)
Gamecube
56.85% (141 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Also assuming that the few dreamcast games available already would be a part of the deal.

User Info: flagg2kplus

flagg2kplus
4 years ago#2
I already have both...

>:)
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
4 years ago#3
Gamecube - my last gen console of choice. Since I still own it and all the games I wanted on it though I'd be hard pushed to find a reason to repurchase stuff I still have (although I did buy ResiEvil 4 on sale).

As much as I loved my Dreamcast (which I also still own), I pretty much only bought it for Shenmue 1 & 2. There was very little I actually wanted and stands as the console I bought the least amount of games for.
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

shooterfan22
4 years ago#4
flagg2kplus posted...
I already have both...

>:)

The poll is assuming you don't have either.

shooterfan22
4 years ago#5
bump

User Info: BokuxPico

BokuxPico
4 years ago#6
I already have a Gamecube player with my wii but I think the library is overrated. Dreamcast library is also overrated but it's more fun.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#7
Commodore C64.
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade

User Info: Skull007o_O

Skull007o_O
4 years ago#8
Gamecube

I NEED Symphonia

User Info: YawnTheSnake

YawnTheSnake
4 years ago#9
Gamecube man! I would KILL to play REmake and RE zero on xbox 360 I mean KILL!!!! who do I have to Kill!!! tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#10
YawnTheSnake posted...
Gamecube man! I would KILL to play REmake and RE zero on xbox 360 I mean KILL!!!! who do I have to Kill!!! tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you kill Oprah Winfrey I'll see what I can do.
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Poll: Which library would you rather have for download: Dreamcast or Gamecube?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived