This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Which library would you rather have for download: Dreamcast or Gamecube?

#11GGearXPosted 11/7/2012 3:06:54 AM
Skull007o_O posted...
Gamecube

I NEED Symphonia

I want to make love to you for 30 nights ..

Easily my No. 1 rpg of all time. After I played ToS. I Could never play another FF or turn based combat system again.

But I also want my Viewtiful Joe! HENSHIN!
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!
#12MizznoxPosted 11/7/2012 3:14:46 AM
Dreamcast, because I barely ever played one and I already have a Wii for my Gamecube needs.
---
Just the tip!
#13cb52211Posted 11/7/2012 3:57:24 AM
Dreamcast. Simply because I don't own one. Whereas I do own a gamecube and pretty much any game I'd ever want from the system (although I think the Gamecube probably has a better library of games than the Dreamcast).
#14Gunvalkyrie2Posted 11/7/2012 4:21:58 AM
assuming you mean an HD Library convert of either system..anyone who sez the DC is smoking.

first the GC was around for 4 years MORE than the DC, so it has 4 more years worth of games.. secondly many of the best DC were ported to the GC like Skies of Arcadia..

this is a bad topic, should have picked comparable systems.

would you rather have 2 dollars or 6 dollars?
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#15HeLeehamPosted 11/7/2012 4:28:58 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
assuming you mean an HD Library convert of either system..anyone who sez the DC is smoking.

first the GC was around for 4 years MORE than the DC, so it has 4 more years worth of games.. secondly many of the best DC were ported to the GC like Skies of Arcadia..

this is a bad topic, should have picked comparable systems.

would you rather have 2 dollars or 6 dollars?

If more games = better then why aren't you on a Wii right now?

Not a lot of people had the chance to experience the DC so maybe that's why they would pick it. Maybe some people just prefer the library of games on the DC. Did these possibilities even pop into your head just once?
#16Gunvalkyrie2Posted 11/7/2012 4:58:08 AM
did you read my points, just once?

many of the DC GAMES ARE ON THE GC.

No one disputes the GC didn't have great games, both systems did, 2 years of great games versus 6 years of great games -- are you really so dense? Did you read this all clearly this time?

Metroid Prime? Mario Kart Double Dash? RE Remake? Luigis Mansion? NO matter how much a person loves the DC there is no way they can actually believe it had better games that are wholly exclusive to the DC than the GC had.

Skies, SA 1 and 2, Crazy Taxi, Ikaruga.. are on the GC.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#17HeLeehamPosted 11/7/2012 5:08:18 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
did you read my points, just once?

many of the DC GAMES ARE ON THE GC.

No one disputes the GC didn't have great games, both systems did, 2 years of great games versus 6 years of great games -- are you really so dense? Did you read this all clearly this time?

Metroid Prime? Mario Kart Double Dash? RE Remake? Luigis Mansion? NO matter how much a person loves the DC there is no way they can actually believe it had better games that are wholly exclusive to the DC than the GC had.

Skies, SA 1 and 2, Crazy Taxi, Ikaruga.. are on the GC.

Yeah I did. Are you actually such a troll that you think its impossible for anyone to prefer the DC library or that someone might want to experience those games for the first time.

Shenmue 1&2, Jet Set Radio, Grandia, Headhunter, Power stone 1&2, Legacy of Kain.

For once stop trying to pass off your opinion like its fact.
#18Mordecai the MadPosted 11/7/2012 5:19:23 AM
I don't download when physical copies are available. But either way, I voted 'cube.
---
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1473965863/sui-generis
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bytelogic/103-a-turn-based-strategy-game
#19Yi LongPosted 11/7/2012 5:33:59 AM
Dreamcast for me, cause it just had a wider variety of great games in diverse genres.

The Gamecube has some outstanding games, but in the end I didn't play it very much. Mostly F-Zero GX and the brilliant Zelda Windwaker.

Dreamcast, it was great for 2D fighters, it had some excellent racers, it had games like Power Stone 1/2, it had JRPG's, it had some excellent sportsgames, etc etc.
#20lanifPosted 11/7/2012 6:19:12 AM
Don't know why people are saying they would like to see gamecube stuff on 360 never going to happen nintendo would want so much money that greedy mircosoft wouldn't even consider it