This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Which library would you rather have for download: Dreamcast or Gamecube?

#41shooterfan22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:06:24 PM
googler posted...
^I was just randomly thinking about D2 a day ago. That game was pretty damn awesome

I had never even heard of D2 before and I've heard of just about everything. Interesting... I'll have to look into it.
#42shooterfan22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:50:01 AM
bump
#43Vyse_skiesPosted 11/8/2012 2:06:08 AM(edited)
BokuxPico posted...
I already have a Gamecube player with my wii but I think the library is overrated. Dreamcast library is also overrated but it's more fun.

The Dreamcast is a little overrated, but there are more good games than crap games and you cannot say that about any other console across any generation. Pretty much every console has more crap games than good.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#44AiuchiFanboiPosted 11/8/2012 6:34:07 AM
Dreamcast for me by far. I still own over 175 games for my 2 dreamcast that still gets played regularly, while my Gamecube that I also bought on launch only has about 10 or so games that even excite me.

Mars Matrix, TriggerHeart Exelica, Under Defeat, Gigawing, Gigawing 2, Gunbird 2, Cannon Spike, Expendable, Twinkle Star Sprites, Zero Gunner 2, Border Down, Radirgy ect, and that doesnt even include the amounts of 2d fighters that were on the DC or the massive amounts of exclusive SEGA properties that were on the DC as well.

I can understand the love for Nintendoes first party stuff, but ultimately for me I was more into what the DC had to offer me. After its death XBOX snagged up a good portion of DC's unreleased exclusives, and the PS2 went on to dominate everything, so the GC had nothing to offer me.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#45KOTRwhoopsPosted 11/8/2012 6:44:55 AM
Gamecube:

Skies Of Arcadia
Eternal Darkness

To name 2 I would defnately buy.
---
PLAYING - Journey (PS3), Football Manager 13 (PC), Resident Evil 6 (360).
MOST WANTED - FFvrsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#46MacDofGlasgowPosted 11/8/2012 9:35:21 AM
Gamecube.

PN03 (which seemingly no one but me liked)
Eternal Darkness (be fun to replay it, especially good if they did an HD version with new insanity effects etc. - I imagine they could do some really nice stuff with it now.)
Mario Kart Double Dash.... great but don't see it coming across. Same with Zelda, Mario and Metroid games. F-zero and Pikmin too.
Baten Kaitos
Time Splitters
Rogue Leader.. Rebel Strike too I suppose
Resi 0 and REmake

I had about 40 GC games at the time, I thought it was a lot. With xbox 360, I have about 5 times that. Admittedly, I earn more working a job than my paper round I had at the time I played GC, but amuses me nonetheless.

Of course, I have played a Dreamcast only for about 2 or 3 minutes. Never liked Sega when I was younger, and at that age didn't have cash to spend another 200 odds on another games console. Saying that, I probably wouldn't now either.
---
Backlog (6): Blue Dragon, Sacred 2, Risen, Mind Jack, X3, Dungeon Siege 3