This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's going to play Halo 4 for 160 hours by the end of November?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Who's going to play Halo 4 for 160 hours by the end of November?
3 years ago#31
Do neckbeards need defending? They're usually beefy dudes who play a lot of shooters, and are more likely to own and know guns than their pencilneck (or Malibu hipster) counterparts. As long as they don't have to storm a beach or hump 5 miles uphill with gear they'll be fine.

I'm gonna grow a badass beard now that it's getting colder. I've got a cool white stripe right down the middle of my chin now.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
3 years ago#32
vigorm0rtis posted...
Do neckbeards need defending? They're usually beefy dudes who play a lot of shooters, and are more likely to own and know guns than their pencilneck (or Malibu hipster) counterparts. As long as they don't have to storm a beach or hump 5 miles uphill with gear they'll be fine.

I'm gonna grow a badass beard now that it's getting colder. I've got a cool white stripe right down the middle of my chin now.

White stripe? How old are you, man? And where do I get a white stripe for my beard? xD
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
3 years ago#33
One trip to the link in TC's sig tells me all I need to know about this kid.......ugh
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without penalty. I buy used games.Pacers 2-1
3 years ago#34
so this is only in multiplayer time then? Is there any way to abuse this?
---
3DS FC: 4425-1519-7421
3 years ago#35
Deathx113 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

White stripe? How old are you, man? And where do I get a white stripe for my beard? xD

38. Last year it was more like Dr. Strange, 2 white stripes on the sides, but they seem to have joined in the middle.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
3 years ago#36
vigorm0rtis posted...
Deathx113 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

38. Last year it was more like Dr. Strange, 2 white stripes on the sides, but they seem to have joined in the middle.

Oh hmm.. Is it a genetic thing? That sounds freakin awesome to me xD I've got the generic brown beard... lame -__-
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Who's going to play Halo 4 for 160 hours by the end of November?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived