This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Los Santos is bigger than RDR, GTA IV and San Andreas combined"

#41Jas_PataPosted 11/9/2012 12:52:38 AM
str8Knowledge posted...
They should make a small world but model all interiors of buildings. THAT would be special instead of making a larger empty world again.

Interiors are relatively boring. There just isn't much to do within them. All buildings having interiors at the expense of diverse landscapes would indeed be special.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#42LiqiudusSnakePosted 11/9/2012 1:27:25 AM
The bigger the map the better.
---
You Haven't Seen Anything Yet....
ALL games should have a New Game + option and all patches should be saved data on the hard drive. Think of the Future!
#43rttnPosted 11/9/2012 2:44:42 AM(edited)
Ok. TC seemed to miss when Houser said
"when you include interior & exterior spaces together,Los santos is bigger than get than the worlds of RDR, GTA4, and Gta:SA combined, with room to spare"

This being said, the map size may be larger, it may also be only slightly larger than Gta4's map size but with tons more interior areas

If you are going to quote the article, do so correctly do to avoid confusion. Otherwise your spinning stories like the news does

---
GT: rttnCRAFT
I want Skate 4 NOW!!
#44cup_a_soupPosted 11/9/2012 3:18:10 AM
Doesn't mean there's anything to do with it. We've already seen from RDR and LA noir that R* is ok with having empty worlds.

It just means it's going to take that much longer from accepting a mission to getting to where the mission actually takes place.

As long as Taxi's are still in the game, I don't mind so much.
#45MUD VIPERPosted 11/9/2012 10:41:40 AM
"when you include interior & exterior spaces together,Los santos is bigger than get than the worlds of RDR, GTA4, and Gta:SA combined, with room to spare"

This being said, the map size may be larger, it may also be only slightly larger than Gta4's map size but with tons more interior areas

True. Also developers like to count dead space as well, so if the "island"( assuming its an island ) they are probably counting the surrounding water to its borders plus the land under the water.
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#46DankumaPosted 11/9/2012 10:43:52 AM
rttn posted...

If you are going to quote the article, do so correctly do to avoid confusion. Otherwise your spinning stories like the news does

Ooooo, now I'm excited. I hope that'll be extended to the Multiplayer.
---
I'm an aspiring author, and here is my blog:
http://johnpaulroth.blogspot.com/
#47Dragon NexusPosted 11/9/2012 10:50:55 AM
Yes, they all played out exactly the same way. Exactly.

You ride your horse down a road and a man says "Help! I need a ride into town". He's the horse thief. You stop, he pulls you off your horse and you either kill him or watch him run off with your horse. Every time.

You ride along and a woman is waving at you from a busted horse carriage. you come closer and get ambushed. After killing them (or dying) you can either kill the woman or spare her. Every time.

You hear gunshots and find a treasure hunter crouched behind a trailer near two dead horses while two gunmen are shooting at him. You kill the gunmen and the man thanks you and runs off. Every time.

I'd go on, but I'm sure you get the point.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln