1. Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge 7/10 - To be honest I thought I was getting an American version of Vampire Savior. This game is bare bones arcade. It's cool, and I got it for less than it's worth, but still.
2. Final Fantasy X-2 7.7/10 - I actually like this game. It's not the best FF, but hey, the battle system is fun.
3. Guilty Gear X 7.6/10 - I had this game forever ago and played it a bunch. I don't remember what happened to it. But I replaced my old copy. Pretty sweet.
4. Fallout 3 9.1/10 - Played this game a number of times but never actually owned it. Saw it for 4 bucks used in Gamestop in pretty good condition. Grabbed it up. Sweet game.
5. XCOM: Enemy Unknown 7.9/10 - Had high hopes for this one. I've only pre-ordered two games for my PS3; this and Dark Souls. So you can maybe guess how amped I was for this. It was cool at first, but it didn't keep its hooks in me. I'm also pretty disappointed in the fact that everybody who buys this game in the future (especially the distant future where a patch for the game might be impossible) will have every other battle towards the end freeze up on them. Fact.
I really don't like just tagging a rating onto games. I'm way more comfortable just talking about them as opposed to just giving it a number and moving on. But the topic is rate them so hey.
ME3 = 8/10 (enjoyed at that time, no complaints) Diablo 3 = 6/10 (70h+ of enjoyment turned into boredom instantly) Borderlands 2 = 9/10 (perfect on PC, no regrets about this one, but TVHM could be better) Dishonored = 7/10 (meh... I expected more, but that's ok, fun game is fun yet) Assassin's Creed 3 = 9/10 (impressed me, but too much content for a completionist like myself)