This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate the last 5 games you bought.

#51xTreefiddy350xPosted 11/8/2012 10:28:15 PM
Halo 4- 9.5/10
Borderlands 2- 8.5/10
Pokemon Black 2- 8/10
Assassins Creed 3- 8/10

Don't remember what I bought before these four.
#52monsterlord-18Posted 11/8/2012 10:29:44 PM
Mass Effect 3: 8.5. (would be nine if it wasn't for that bogus ending)

Lunar: Silver Star Harmony: 7.8.

Tales of Vesperia: 7.9.

Zone of the Enders HD Collection: 7.5 for the original. 8.7. for Second Runner.

Halo 4: 9.5.
#53SnoogleDumplingPosted 11/8/2012 10:35:27 PM
Contra 9/10
Eternal Sonata 8.5/10
Ico + Shadow of the Colussus HD collection 10/10
Pokemon Black/White 2 9/10
Megaman Zero Collection 8/10
#54SHIBBYMANPosted 11/8/2012 10:41:59 PM
AC3 - 9/10
NFS MW - 8/10
Dishonored - 7/10
Borderlands 2 - 9/10
Halo 4 8.5/10
---
JackAttack6586 I KILL ALL GINGERS IN FALLOUT 3
Every day I wear a bandana for unlimited ammo
#55Halo_ForeverPosted 11/8/2012 11:09:07 PM
Max Payne 3: N/A Still in the mail

Inversion: 7/10 Pretty basic cover shooting, but the special gravity elements are nice and it has a surprising amount of effort put into it.

X-Com Enemy Unknown: 9/10 Really liked it and the ability to have a squad of custom characters really brought it to life for me.

Crysis 2 (second copy): 9,6/10 One of the best shooters this generation

Borderlands 2 9/10 Funny and a whole load of weapons to choose from.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#56lowrclassbratPosted 11/8/2012 11:14:29 PM
Last 5 games hmm.....
Doom III BFG edition 7/10
Forza Horizon 6/10
Retro City 6/10
Dark Souls 8/10
Boderlands 2 5/10
#57AtomskVIIPosted 11/8/2012 11:22:53 PM
Borderlands 2 9/10
Battlefield 3 Premium Pass (kinda sorta counts I guess?) 8/10
TC: Ghost Recon Future Soldier 7/10
TES: Skyrim 9/10
Mass Effect 3 8/10

Haven't really bought that may 360 games this year. Come Black Tuesday I'll probably pick up some discounted games.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#58KyonshiPosted 11/8/2012 11:29:40 PM
The Secret World - a solid 8.5/10
Needs tweaking but its an insanely awesome experience. I had to play this game in my lifetime.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - 9/10
Great, great reboot.

DiRT Showdown - 8/10
Lots of fun. They should add some more tracks through DLC, though.

Silent Hill Collection HD - 7.5/10
I looove SH 2-3, but this remake should have been better (freezes and frame-rate issues).

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - 8.5/10
Its great! Being a longtime Castlevania lover, im satisfied with this chapter.
#59linkblade91Posted 11/8/2012 11:35:15 PM
Guild Wars 2

--> This was my first MMO. I saw an advertisement on The Escapist, and I went to their website on a whim to watch some preview videos of the various classes. Seeing the Mesmer and Engineer (illusionists and marksman), which are completely unusual for a fantasy-RPG, helped sell me on the game with a "this may be the 'different' Im looking for" feeling. I am really enjoying it, but it is marred by the fellow-player aspect. Trolls, non-team-players, and generally annoying people soil what is otherwise a great game.

=9.5/10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

It wasn't my idea, honestly. Personally, I am rather tired of the whole franchise, but it was on sale (because of Black Ops 2's close release), so a friend "convinced" me to go half-in on the game. We got it to play Spec Ops and multiplayer...before we learned that it lacked Black Ops' computer-opponents in split-screen mode. His half of the deal was that he also got Guild Wars 2 with me, which he still hasn't installed two months since.

= 8/10 ...for the parts I actually played.

Valkyria Chronicles II

--> Bought this on Amazon for 12 bucks. I like this game to the point that its existence on the PSP versus the PS3 hurts even more so. Placing VC2 on the PSP was Sega's and Sony's decision in an effort to get the fans to buy PSPs. I already had one, but the obvious fall in sales from initial title to sequel led them to making future installments Japan-only. Not cool. The "downgrade" is evident because of the PSP's limitations, but the slew of new additions are a very welcome upgrade to the series.

= 8.5/10

Jeanne D'Arc

--> Bought this on Amazon for 10 bucks. I had been without my SRPG fix for a long while, so this was my go-to plan. I heard good things about the title, so I said "screw it" and bought the game. The story was...interesting, to say the least. The combat had its moments as well, but it quickly created the scenario I hate in my SRPGs, which is watching a tiny handful of my characters outclass the entire army to the point where utilizing or training anyone else was a waste of time. It was refreshing, however, to see the title character (Jeanne) be rather average when compared to the other main characters.

= 7.5/10

Diablo 3

...don't get me started. I WANT to love this game, I really do. Blizzard, the Auction House, the overzealous "fans", the self-righteous haters; everything seems to get in the way of my enjoyment. My level 60 Monk will probably sit alone and unloved for a time, on the hope that things will get better eventually. I still go to their forums to watch the updates come in and sneak a peak at the forum-post activity; both big mistakes.

= Sigh/10

Sorry for my wordiness...Oh, and the fact that none of these were on the Xbox lol
#60AApt24Posted 11/8/2012 11:37:14 PM
Halo 4 9/10
Not to sound like a Halo fan boy or anything, but so far I'm really enjoying it, something I haven't been able to say about a console FPS since Halo 3. I don't know what it is, I tried Call of Duty, Crysis II, even Battlefield 3, and I can't stand any of them. Halo I still enjoy. I took a point off because I'm only on Mission 3, and while I like the new guns, I find the new enemies are a bit weird, and I still don't have the foggiest idea what the game's story is. Might drop even further if this continues. Multiplayer is awesome though.

Arkham City GOTY- 6/10
I know I'm gonna catch some flak for this, but I don't care. This game was a big disappointment for me. Really short, stupid ending, and I think it tried to hard to include all of those villains and I thought all of them lost their personality in the mix.. Plus, I hated the ending. I thought it was too cliche, and when it happened I was like, crap.....thats it?

Madden 13 5/10
Do I need to actually bring this one up. Someone stop me from buying it. Seriously, it stinks.

Mass Effect 3 7.5/10
I find this game is actually two games in one. The crappy combat and mediocre story combined with amazing character interactions and stunning universe. Easily the weakest story wise in the trilogy, and actually went side ways from Mass Effect 2 in EVERY OTHER AREA! What the Hell Bioware! THATS HOW YOU CAP IT OFF? With that? Could have been so much more.

Skyrim 8.0
Decent, but the dragons thing was a bit much. Plus I thought it ends really abruptly. Still suffers from Elder Scrolls problems, dead world, no memorable characters, weak textures in graphics, and to be honest repetitive interior environments. So the landscape is pretty, woo hoo. But when I compare Skyrim with its predecessors, I realize the problem isn't the games, but the formula for the games has gotten stale. I prefer a stronger story and cast of characters to random people just wandering around a city and you don't really care who they are.
---
"This Year in Jerusalem."