This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skyrim is proof that we single player only games sell

#51PantherRiderPosted 11/10/2012 3:04:52 PM
what about non-online co-op? like the good old days? i mean i know its more profitable to charge everyone to play a stupid game but why not do the old school split screen type crap, or even recent GoWar games?
#52Deathx113Posted 11/10/2012 3:08:02 PM
Luthor_ posted...
Deathx113 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
Dark souls is a horrible game, wasn't even worth the 35 dollars I paid for it used. I'm glad I bought it used because the game is garbage, plain and simple.

Dark Souls is an amazing game.

Some people don't like thinking/challenging games, I recommend you CoD/Halo.

Some people just don't like the game.

I too, disliked Dark Souls..

But I dislike the average Dark Soul fan even more.

Er... you said the exact same thing I did. >_>

Dark Souls is a challenging/thinking game. Gotta have patience and stuff, no rushing in and that can get a bit dull, I guess.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#53Pinoy441Posted 11/10/2012 3:13:45 PM
More like people don't like how Dark Souls is pretty repetitive

Thats my major complaint about the game
---
*grabs popcorn*
#54hak145Posted 11/10/2012 6:14:59 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
More like people don't like how Dark Souls is pretty repetitive

Thats my major complaint about the game

but... it isn't repetitive. I played it for 550+ hours
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#55OrgeLambartPosted 11/10/2012 6:36:37 PM
yeah god forbid someone forms their own opinion on something. I know the game offers a challange so I don't like it.... no.. The game is boring and repetitive, the challange isn't even real, it's a preceived challange based on them throwing impossible odds at you which make the game boring.

I know lets put flame traps, archers you can't kill atm and to top it off a room with three guards in it that will kill you in a weakened state, that isn't difficulty that is cheapness.

Oh yeah if you die, everything will respawn and you'll be forced to do it all over again. It's repetitive, although I did enjoy killing the first beast, the one at the very begining of the game they wanted you to run away from. Killing him was pretty fun.

After that, not so much, I'll probably go back and continue to play it though just because I am going to will myself to like the game I think.
#56Dragon NexusPosted 11/10/2012 7:33:21 PM
their own opinion

The game is boring and repetitive, the challange isn't even real, it's a preceived challange based on them throwing impossible odds at you which make the game boring.

That's not an opinion. That's stated as a fact...therefore we can call it into question.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#57DarkSymbiotePosted 11/10/2012 8:17:38 PM
MeCha MaRiO JR posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
Dark souls is a horrible game, wasn't even worth the 35 dollars I paid for it used. I'm glad I bought it used because the game is garbage, plain and simple.

You're apart of a very small minority on that one.

No. Thankfully, DS didn't sell as much as people here make it out to be. So, developers won't probably take much "inspiration" from it.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn