This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is what has become of Rare under Microsoft.

#41CapwnDPosted 11/10/2012 10:11:06 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Pokenub posted...
Elitist? I think not. Spazzing out in front of a tv which half the time won't recognise your location is NOT a game.

Says you. That's your definition. Meanwhile, sales say otherwise. Guess what development firms are in the business for? It's not for their health, that's for sure.

There was a time when controllers were the new way to work games. Before that, it was a keyboard.

Times change. Deal with it. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

Ah now I know where the elitist comment came from. You were self projecting.

No, you are the definition of an elitist.

You call yourself a gamer but you have no soul. You put down games that others enjoy. That alone, that right there shows that you are an elitist, not a gamer. A gamer enjoys games. A gamer enjoys seeing others enjoy games even if he himself doesn't like them. A gamer isn't mad about the success of games that he hates (like so many of the trolls that come from the Sony boards to troll here).

They are not gamers.
---
Thrash Zone
#42darkharePosted 11/10/2012 10:12:50 AM
CaPwnD posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
Pokenub posted...
Elitist? I think not. Spazzing out in front of a tv which half the time won't recognise your location is NOT a game.

Says you. That's your definition. Meanwhile, sales say otherwise. Guess what development firms are in the business for? It's not for their health, that's for sure.

There was a time when controllers were the new way to work games. Before that, it was a keyboard.

Times change. Deal with it. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

You call yourself a gamer but you have no soul. You put down games that others enjoy. That alone, that right there shows that you are an elitist, not a gamer. A gamer enjoys games. A gamer enjoys seeing others enjoy games even if he himself doesn't like them. A gamer isn't mad about the success of games that he hates (like so many of the trolls that come from the Sony boards to troll here).

They are not gamers.

everyone step back, this conversation just got stupid.
---
We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents.
#43wesker741Posted 11/10/2012 10:13:13 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Pokenub posted...

Says you. That's your definition. Meanwhile, sales say otherwise.

Stopped reading here. Sales =//= a quality game. Tons of **** games get amazing sales.
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#44RPG_ApostlePosted 11/10/2012 10:14:00 AM
darkhare posted...
CaPwnD posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
Pokenub posted...

They are not gamers.

everyone step back, this conversation just got stupid.

GameFAQs got dumber the moment you made an account.
---
Dragon Age 2 is the greatest game I've ever played.-Arucard05
#45MeCha MaRiO JR(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 10:17:29 AM
Hey morning everyone! Glad to see you made some use of my topic while I was sleeping.

I didn't make this topic to whine about Rare and their former glory, I just wanted to show off a funny Flash that summed up the current state of the developer.

Oh you guys. Did Graham from GameFAQs show up yet?
---
Xbox Live GT: Black Mesa Inc & Steam ID: JoeBeef
Reading isn't hard if you don't sweat comprehension.
#46RPG_ApostlePosted 11/10/2012 10:18:11 AM
wesker741 posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
Pokenub posted...

Says you. That's your definition. Meanwhile, sales say otherwise.

Stopped reading here. Sales =//= a quality game. Tons of **** games get amazing sales.

What is a development firm in business? To make money. Fact. They make Microsoft money. Fact. Rare is doing their job. Fact.
---
#47justdontaskPosted 11/10/2012 10:22:12 AM

They are not gamers.

well... by this logic, these forums have a very limited supply of "gamers"... but i did like reading this, this is what a true gamer should be like... just most arent...
---
you can be anyone on the internet, why do you choose to be stupid?
#48CapwnDPosted 11/10/2012 10:29:02 AM

They are not gamers.

well... by this logic, these forums have a very limited supply of "gamers"... but i did like reading this, this is what a true gamer should be like... just most arent...

And I understand how one would be mad about the path that a developer takes, but that's a different story.

To put down games and game genres and the gamers who like them... that's just stupid and that's where they become an elitist.
---
Thrash Zone
#49RPG_ApostlePosted 11/10/2012 10:31:45 AM
justdontask posted...

They are not gamers.

Hence the majority of the GameFAQs community.
---
#50ReploidAXZPosted 11/10/2012 10:32:59 AM
Pokenub posted...
I am that guy at the end. Cmon rare.. You were BRILLIANT on the Nintendo platforms.. why is microsoft stopping rare from being good?

They gave us Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 and 3, for that alone I will always love them.
---
R.I.P RARE.