This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is what has become of Rare under Microsoft.

#51MeCha MaRiO JR(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:35:07 AM
I'm curious to know now that since this topic has been derailed just how many of you watched the video. So many of my favorite posters on this board are in here but they're all angry.

Is Graham from GameFAQs here yet?
---
Xbox Live GT: Black Mesa Inc & Steam ID: JoeBeef
Reading isn't hard if you don't sweat comprehension.
#52oasisbeyondPosted 11/10/2012 11:37:20 AM
I just don't get why they don't make Conker part 2... Especially since tps games are so popular now. They can make it a platformer but also an awesome shooter "TEDDIES!"
#53SmakitPosted 11/10/2012 11:56:02 AM
I actually watched the vid. =D

It was alright, though could use some work. The man shouting 'no' at rare went on a bit too long without much change (didn't seem to be busting out even more anger, just repeating himself over and over for too long) and kind of lost its effect.

Same with the 'I can't hear you, what?' gag. A funny thing, but its delivery here could use some work.

That said, still pretty funny.
---
~ Smakit ~
#54Masterchief5525Posted 11/10/2012 12:07:24 PM
When Nintendo let rare go a few people left, and when MS bought them more left, some people from the original crew are still there but the only thing that remains the same from back then is the name
#55Bob_EsrockPosted 11/10/2012 12:09:36 PM
ITT: The casual hoard.

*flies away*
---
Lurking since 1999
Am I the only one who tends to read topics as one large self-argumentative post?
#56MeCha MaRiO JR(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 12:36:34 PM
Bob_Esrock posted...
ITT: The casual hoard.

*flies away*

Orly?
---
#57TomoEK9Posted 11/10/2012 12:39:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#58MajinKogahazanPosted 11/10/2012 1:21:58 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
I just don't get why they don't make Conker part 2... Especially since tps games are so popular now. They can make it a platformer but also an awesome shooter "TEDDIES!"

I'd have to search for the source, but apparantly Rare wanted to make Conker 2 for a long time but were shot down by Microsoft
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8746106/1/#new
Dubs>Subs
#59Dragon NexusPosted 11/10/2012 1:36:20 PM
I just don't get why they don't make Conker part 2... Especially since tps games are so popular now.

Maybe because Conker's Bad Fur Day wasn't a third person shoter?
Just a thought,.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#60MeCha MaRiO JR(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 1:38:38 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I just don't get why they don't make Conker part 2... Especially since tps games are so popular now.

Maybe because Conker's Bad Fur Day wasn't a third person shoter?
Just a thought,.

I think the point he was trying to make is that since Conker was third person, it would probably go over well with the masses.

And you know, it was a third person shooter briefly.
---