This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What gaming memories will stick with you this gen?

#11pothocketPosted 11/10/2012 10:28:05 AM
Staying up till 5AM to download the L4D1 demo and playing it 3 hours non-stop being blown the **** away.

Getting my hi-def huge ass TV and playing Oblivion.

The hundreds of hours spent playing Rock Band 2 with my girlfriend and her sister. Then our neighbor breaking the kick petal and fixing it with a sweet custom job that even had our band name engraved on it: Gears of Thunda! Only he spelled it 'thunder'...

Those first weeks of Borderlands 1 and the final couple of hours being a huge blur because 3 of us stayed up till about 4 or 5 in morning to beat it. I was so tired I didn't even care the vault was a let down (hmm cthulhu? ok...whatever). I was just in a daze following our sniper, letting him take down all those jerks with his trespass ability.

Dominating in Team Fortress 2
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#12RPG_ApostlePosted 11/10/2012 10:30:01 AM
darkhare posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
darkhare posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
darkhare posted...
this gen its about the wrpgs; Fallout3, Skyrim, RedDead and then theirs awesome games like Darksouls that isnt a wrpg, but is closer to that genre then jrpg. this gen will also be the gen that i started hating shooters, i fully expect that to last the rest of my gaming career.

RedDead
WRPG?

You officially are capable of talking out of your ass.

it doesnt play that incredibly different from the other games i mentioned, i stand by my statement even though you disagree with it.

Your statement is wrong. There's nothing to disagree with.

we disagree that im wrong, stop being so pig-headed and deal with the fact that everyone doesnt agree with you.

You are wrong. End of story.
---
Dragon Age 2 is the greatest game I've ever played.-Arucard05
#13darkharePosted 11/10/2012 10:31:04 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
You are wrong. End of story.

^oink
---
We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents.
#14oasisbeyondPosted 11/10/2012 10:32:13 AM
Geesh leave the guy alone. Wrpg are pretty much adventure action games with a level up system and nothing more... Red Dead was pretty much like Skyrim, heck it reminded me a lot of Rdr playing Skyrim.
#15damien91Posted 11/10/2012 10:34:38 AM
Oblivion, because it's fantastic and one of my favourite games of all time.

Perfect Dark Zero and Gears of War because it provided amazing multiplayer (with guests I might add, I miss those days) and people would talk and it was generally a great time every time you played, no matter how bad you were doing. These days it's just party chat and none of the games are the type of games I'd enjoy playing competitively online.
---
XBL GT: Falco2073 PSN: Falco2073
#16pothocketPosted 11/10/2012 10:34:43 AM
Yeah, RDR almost tricked me into thinking it was an wrpg too but then I kept playing and seen that it was all lies. Most overrated game of this board for a reason.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#17RPG_ApostlePosted 11/10/2012 10:35:45 AM
Red Dead Redemption

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/957922-red-dead-redemption/data

Action & Adventure - Historic
---
Dragon Age 2 is the greatest game I've ever played.-Arucard05
#18darkharePosted 11/10/2012 10:38:17 AM
pothocket posted...
Yeah, RDR almost tricked me into thinking it was an wrpg too but then I kept playing and seen that it was all lies. Most overrated game of this board for a reason.

lol oh my god!! it was lies!!! did it shatter your view of the world around you? do you feel as if you cannot function in your day to day life anymore? you really need to talk to this forums lawyer, yes i mean no other then Winternova.
---
#19oasisbeyondPosted 11/10/2012 10:38:47 AM
Thanks for letting us know what we already knew... You can go rest now.
#20darkharePosted 11/10/2012 10:40:03 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Red Dead Redemption

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/957922-red-dead-redemption/data

Action & Adventure - Historic

all im reading are oinks and snorts, anyone else?
---