This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What gaming memories will stick with you this gen?

#41Deathx113Posted 11/10/2012 1:54:25 PM
Kingdom Hearts will always stick with me.

Gears 1, just because it my first gen game and my first online game, and talking to people online for the first time. Everything about it was amazing, really. xD

There really isn't too much though, Deadly Prem, because of all the sweet twists in it, and the amazing cast.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#42MrluzoPosted 11/10/2012 2:01:18 PM
The Walking Dead...too many to mention. Every episode has at least 2 or 3 amazing, jaw dropping moments.
#43crosooPosted 11/10/2012 2:22:34 PM
introduction to online play, Mainly gears of war 1 and then Cod4. I played the hell out of warzone back in 06/07.
#44oxnerdPosted 11/10/2012 2:34:53 PM
6 years of Guildwars 1 and migrating to Guildwars 2

120 hours of Xenoblade Chronicles

Finishing FF13 in four days 'cause I had to return it to my sister (who didn't even finish it herself)

First time playing a legit online game (perfect dark zero)

Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, first zelda games I actually played by myself, I only watched my siblings play Ocarina and MM 'cause I was young and I thought they were scary

F2P era, downloading and installing probably over a hundred f2p mmos and deleting them in less than a week.
#45Dragon Nexus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 2:45:19 PM
120 hours of Xenoblade Chronicles

Good man.
I think I sunk about 180 by the end...

Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, first zelda games I actually played by myself, I only watched my siblings play Ocarina and MM 'cause I was young and I thought they were scary

Twilight Princess is another I should add to the list.
Skyward Sword not so much...
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#46hymingooPosted 11/10/2012 2:55:15 PM
my first hour of prey
---
have fun
#47TeraPatrick2008Posted 11/10/2012 3:00:26 PM
All gaming memories are overshadowed by the DLC rip off, fact.
#48Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 3:05:30 PM
FF is ruined
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#49Bob_Loblaw215Posted 11/10/2012 3:48:01 PM
Just Cause - the first 360 game I played and I remember being amazed by the graphics and the beginning where you're free-falling from the plane.

Oblivion/Fallout 3 - coming out of the sewers/Vault 101.

Gears of War - First online game I got and found some great people on there that I played with regularly, lots of fun was had by all.

Mass Effect - One of my favourite series, I love the story, the setting, the characters.

Red Dead Redemption - The ending and mostly just being a fantastic game.

That's all I can think of right now but there's probably more.
#50Halochief6Posted 11/10/2012 4:06:13 PM
Halo 3 custom games with friends. No gaming experience will probably ever top this.

Staying up until 7 in the morning on an almost daily basis playing Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 online over one summer.

I want to say Borderlands (1) playing through it twice to get to level 50 was a lot of fun. It was the first real game I got 1000/1000 as well.

It's tough to say what else I will remember for a while though, it could be many more things. Hell, I'm already getting nostalgic about gaming experiences from this gen so who knows.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/OFarkO428Productions?feature=mhee
http://potd.wetpaint.com/page/Video+Game+Character+Battle