This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What gaming memories will stick with you this gen?

#51HeyItsZantPosted 11/10/2012 5:40:46 PM
My first one- Stepping into Twilight Princess Hyrule Fiedl for the first time.

Oh and alo 150 hours into Xenoblade.
---
If you judge me without knowing me you are not defining me, but defining yourself.
#52zerooo0Posted 11/10/2012 5:55:21 PM
Transformers War for Cybertron just looking at the glorious world of Cybertron was simply awesome

Halo 4 with Requime looked gorgeous

AC2 playing as Ezio

Red Dead Redemption John Martson(Spelling not sure) was a simply awesome character.(Oh RDR is NOT a RPG by any mean(Sandbox yes)RPG No)
---
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
#53Dragon Nexus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 6:15:00 PM
Just Cause - the first 360 game I played and I remember being amazed by the graphics and the beginning where you're free-falling from the plane.

I played the demo before then. I remember seeing a demo video before that showed off the amazing graphics, but it didn't do it justice.
I was really impressed with the demo (despite dying due to clumsiness).

The full game just stunned me. I looked at the map and got a sense of the scale of it and it felt so unreal that they could make something so huge. The colour pallet was gorgeous too, such a gorgeous sky and sea.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#54glyde69Posted 11/10/2012 6:17:07 PM
There was a 2.5 year period where I lived for COD 4, WaW, and MW2. My first real online experience. Bunch of my buddies were always on. At a peaceful time of my life.

Good times.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#55BokuxPicoPosted 11/10/2012 6:20:47 PM
Oblivion: one of the first games I played this generation.
Tales of Vesperia: A good JRPG in a sea of mediocre ones
#56sausage54Posted 11/10/2012 6:28:04 PM
Madden 10, my favorite football next All Pro Football 2K8
NBA 2K11 - Michael Jordan, nuff said
Gears of War trilogy, but the first one mainly
Black Ops got me into online play
Uncharted, wow so much fun

There is much more, but this is just a small list
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#57almasbabyPosted 11/10/2012 6:29:36 PM
The first time I played in HD. Mind blown. Old hat now, but wow, what a revelation back then.
#58NIN_tendoPosted 11/10/2012 6:32:00 PM
I'll remember this gen mostly for it being the point where presentation became enough to convince people a game was amazing.

That being said, there's been some pretty awesome moments.
Batman Arkham City: The opening until you get the batsuit is one the best opening scenes ever.

RDR: The last couple hours, the parts that morons love to complain about because they don't understand the story R* was telling.

Fallout NV: The second battle of Hoover dam. In retrospect it's everything people wanted Mass Effect 3's final battle to be, a culmination of all your decisions and actions throughout the story.

Lost Odyssey: A Thousand Years of Dreams

Mass Effect 2: The suicide mission, getting everyone out alive on my first try without any sort of guidance remains one of the coolest feelings this gen, maybe ever. Easy or not, all the time spent getting there was perfectly spent making me care what would happen to my crew, which built a lot of tension over whether we would all survive.
---
Wii FC 3756-1965-4560-5571
360 GT xX NIN tendo
#59d3z1i0bPosted 11/10/2012 6:44:22 PM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Oblivion.

Stepping out of the sewers and seeing the open world was.... It was something else.

This
#60ZosKiaCultusPosted 11/10/2012 6:46:29 PM
All of Dark Souls
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided