This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

User Info: Devil_wings00

Devil_wings00
4 years ago#31
Veliconis posted...
Bayonetta.

It craps all over Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden and of course, Dante's Inferno.

I enjoyed the three aforementioned games, but Bayonetta trumps 'em all.

I LOVE Bayonetta, but I think I like Ninja Gaiden Black more.

I enjoy Ninja Gaiden Black/II's difficulty more than Bayonetta's, but not its combat.

Bayonetta's combat is over the top. Not to say it's more fluid, 'cause I consider them on par with one another in that regard. But it's just a lot more crazy than NGB/II's.

I just relied on one combo pretty much throughout all of NGB/II to get me through it unless I couldn't use it on the enemy. That Izuna Drop was some OP stuff.

play NGB on anything above normal and izuna drop doesn't work so well anymore. I mean you'll get away with it on some early enemies but anything else will b**** slap you back to reality ;p
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.

User Info: Great_Aether

Great_Aether
4 years ago#32
Nier, for the following reasons:

-The music.

-The story.

-The character development.

-The music.

-The voice acting.

-Weiss.

-Grimoire Nier.

-The music.

Not necessarily in that order.
Sometimes when you're asleep, I lick your face. -Gabo, DQVII

User Info: Seraphblade369

Seraphblade369
4 years ago#33
Nier Gestalt

awesome music
awesome storyline
awesome character

User Info: Devil_wings00

Devil_wings00
4 years ago#34
KOTOR 2 on PC with The Sith Lords Restored Content mod...completely different experience from the buggy broken mess that was KOTOR 2. Superior to the original with this "mod" IMO.
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.

User Info: runuts27

runuts27
4 years ago#35
Castlevania SOTN and Valkyria Chronicles
I'm interested in this...

User Info: Tufgy

Tufgy
4 years ago#36
Really feel like psychonauts should be on this list

User Info: Samp98518

Samp98518
4 years ago#37
Forza Motorsport 3. Get the Ultimate Edition for under $30, and have fun beating its nearly 1,000 races. Forza 4 is better, but this is still fantastic. Forza 4 came out last year (and I still am only 1/5 of the way through the events), so I can't recommend that.
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.

User Info: BlackWizardMagus

BlackWizardMagus
4 years ago#38
If you haven't played Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6, you should not be allowed to play RPGs. And I feel incredibly old now, thanks.
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus

User Info: SeaArrKing

SeaArrKing
4 years ago#39
Halochief6 posted...
Fallout 3

Yes.
If only I could be so grossly incandescent.
3DS Friend Code: 0989-2264-8970

User Info: khfan60

khfan60
4 years ago#40
Fallout 2
Dead Rising
Persona 4
The ten most dangerous words in the English language are "Hi, I'm from the government, and I'm here to help - Ronald Reagan
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived