This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

spend $400 on a 6 year old, dead console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. spend $400 on a 6 year old, dead console?

User Info: Gwildor123

Gwildor123
4 years ago#21
Hey don't say that. There could be a 6 years old kid reading this right now and think you said something real. He will ask his parent about it.

User Info: dj___roll

dj___roll
4 years ago#22
Quote:$60 for Live? lmao
@deathrow93
That's what it retails for and is what most people spend for it. But, yes, like everything in life, if you're patient and wait for a deal you can get it cheaper.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: IvanKozlov

IvanKozlov
4 years ago#23
Wow, this topic sucks.
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.

User Info: F_Wolf

F_Wolf
4 years ago#24
fan360 posted...
Halo 4 $60
CoD $60
1 year Live $60
360 4gb (no harddrive) $200
Obama Tax $40

$400 total

Kind expensive for a 6 year old console. (without hard drive, only 1 controller, no kinetic, etc)
Don't you think?

The worst part is that if I buy all these in 1 place, people will think I am a sheep for buying 2 hyped games.

More like:
360: 100-150
Halo 4: 45
CoD: 45
1 Year Live: 40

230-280 total. Learn to shop around.

User Info: wesker741

wesker741
4 years ago#25
fan360 posted...
Halo 4 $60
CoD $60
1 year Live $60
360 4gb (no harddrive) $200
Obama Tax $40

$400 total

Kind expensive for a 6 year old console. (without hard drive, only 1 controller, no kinect, etc)
Don't you think?

The worst part is that if I buy all these in 1 place, people will think I am a sheep for buying 2 hyped games.

I saw that bundle WITH the kinect for $200 at Gamestop.
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
4 years ago#26
dj___roll posted...
Quote:$60 for Live? lmao
@deathrow93
That's what it retails for and is what most people spend for it. But, yes, like everything in life, if you're patient and wait for a deal you can get it cheaper.

Dude, sense the price for a 12 month went up to $60 Amazon has never sold it for higher than $49.99, and sometimes I have seen it (and bought it) for $38.99.
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser

User Info: john7281

john7281
4 years ago#27
The Xbox 360 isn't hat expensive, this week you could get one with kinect and 4gb harddrive, for under 200. Actually Toys R Us has a Xbox 360 4gb, with kinect for $99.

For Halo 4, even used you won't find it for $45 yet, it just came out last Tuesday. So that would be $60 for that one, and used your usually looking at $54.

When he mentions CoD I think he is referring to the new one that comes out this Tuesday, and that will be $60 as well.

Xbox live gold is $59.99 unless you can find it for cheaper or if you get it each month then it is $9.99 a month, every 3 months is $30, unless you get a deal. I know when I first got gold I got 2 months at $2 a month.

User Info: hawkespur

hawkespur
4 years ago#28
woah woah woah.... 'dead console?'

Old I can agree with but dead?
Momento Mori

User Info: kingwutugu

kingwutugu
4 years ago#29
I'd buy an NES for $400 before I pay that much for a 360
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
4 years ago#30
kingwutugu posted...
I'd buy an NES for $400 before I pay that much for a 360

Or keep and use your still working one like me ;)
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. spend $400 on a 6 year old, dead console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived