This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Apparently it's against Live's ToS to express faith in a specific religion.

#11SunDevil77Posted 11/11/2012 12:51:06 PM
RE2LeonS posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I hope you get permabanned.

People who force their religion on others is the very reason there are so many people who don't have faith.

And why the government is corrupt. Ban Religion.

No, no it's not.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#12SkankhairPosted 11/11/2012 12:53:05 PM
Why did you send someone a bible verse in the first place? What did the bible verse say?

People don't like getting spam. People don't like hate speech.

Your book isn't magic. You don't get to break the ToS by spamming or insulting someone and then get to claim "magic book" to prevent any punishment.

You could have quoted Moby Dick or Dune. If the message violated the ToS, then it violated the ToS. Just because you believe the book is true doesn't let you get away with breaking the rules.

No special rules or exceptions for fairy tale believers.

You aren't being persecuted, you are being prevented from persecuting others.
---
If you don't believe in myths, fairy tales, ghosts, and zombie resurrections, and are 100% proud of this, put this in your sig.
#13mrtzeentchPosted 11/11/2012 12:57:20 PM
To be fair, there is little as annoying as listening to a bunch of whiney man-kids arguing over LIVE about religion. It boils down to two equally annoying douchebags, one an atheist and the other a religious-type, doing nothing but name calling. I don't want to listen to that **** while playing games.
---
why they dont teach cops to be better shooters so they can shoot the knive from his hand - MCCHOKE4PREZ
#14CapwnDPosted 11/11/2012 1:03:11 PM
Skankhair why do you and people like you have to be so douchy about religion? Your visceral hatred and snide comments... wow. I feel embarrassed for you.
---
Thrash Zone
#15SkankhairPosted 11/11/2012 1:06:01 PM(edited)
CaPwnD posted...
Skankhair why do you and people like you have to be so douchy about religion? Your visceral hatred and snide comments... wow. I feel embarrassed for you.

It looks like you are the one doing insulting.

I insulted no one.

I am saying people should not be able to harass and insult other people and then avoid punishment by claiming it is their religion. I suppose you think they should.

If that is "douchy" to you, then I feel embarrassed for you as well.
---
If you don't believe in myths, fairy tales, ghosts, and zombie resurrections, and are 100% proud of this, put this in your sig.
#16CapwnDPosted 11/11/2012 1:06:20 PM
CaPwnD posted...

It looks like you are the one doing insulting.

I insulted no one.

book of magic, fairly tale believers?

So are you saying that you dont' even know when your'e being insulting? Well that would explain at least some part of the way you are.
---
Thrash Zone
#17Scoter81Posted 11/11/2012 1:06:53 PM
Cya.
#18CapwnDPosted 11/11/2012 1:07:49 PM
I am saying people should not be able to harass and insult other people and then avoid punishment by claiming it is their religion. I suppose you think they should.

If that is "douchy" to you, then I feel embarrassed for you as well.

No, that is not what you said.

The topic creator did not indicate that is what he did. You are jumping to conclusions.

You made those statements with the sole intention of trolling religious people.

backpedal moar.
---
Thrash Zone
#19SkankhairPosted 11/11/2012 1:08:17 PM
CaPwnD posted...
So are you saying that you dont' even know when your'e being insulting? Well that would explain at least some part of the way you are.

Believing in a fairy tale is what they actually do. It's a fact, not an insult. Are you saying they don't actually believing in the bible? You are calling them liars. They claim it is a magic book, not me.
---
#20pothocketPosted 11/11/2012 1:10:06 PM
Heads up: reducing someone's life beliefs to "fairy tales" is directly insulting someone.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson